The love for Eddie on Facebook all the way in the widwest.

metalic

Was reading a Post on a local jeep page concerning Hemi / LS swap and found this. I laugh every time I read this shit. How can people be so jealous they take valuable time out of there life for this shit

Attachments

• 1472394148743.jpg
    1472394148743.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 325

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
He's obviously an expert on Eddie. Seems to know everything. Just another parrot, repeating stuff without knowing anything.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Pretty sure he has trolled before but they all spit the same BS so it's hard to remember.

Big Bad Wolf

"Can't wheel worth a shit" lol.. What does that even mean ?? You can see in the videos Eddie has some awesome experience and doesn't back down from challenging obstacles. Heck, it's not a contest it's all in good fun.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I mean, eddie is an asshole. As are all the people here. Tera flex is the best, the 3.8 has so much more power with an aftermarket intake, everyone can wheel a D30 on 40s and never have an issue, stock axles don't ever bend, even Chrysler said they have never seen that issue, oh and trusses and sleeves are better than 1 tons, just ask this guy! you guys are all just kool-aid drinking dumbasses... :crazy:

*sarcasm disclaimer

Attachments

• 1472400768955.jpg
    1472400768955.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 1472400799949.jpg
    1472400799949.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 270

WJCO

Meme King
He's obviously an expert on Eddie. Seems to know everything. Just another parrot, repeating stuff without knowing anything.

Pretty sure he has trolled before but they all spit the same BS so it's hard to remember.

Exactly. In my short time here, I've come to see how all these fuckers are the same. Bitter about something in the past and just can't let go of it. They wait for opportunities to spew hate about Wayalife. Some of them even check in here (as much as they supposedly hate it here) on a regular basis and then go bitch to their friends how much it sucks here. Must be a tough life hanging on to all that butthurt.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Exactly. In my short time here, I've come to see how all these fuckers are the same. Bitter about something in the past and just can't let go of it. They wait for opportunities to spew hate about Wayalife. Some of them even check in here (as much as they supposedly hate it here) on a regular basis and then go bitch to their friends how much it sucks here. Must be a tough life hanging on to all that butthurt.

But they will post in the give away threads. :thumb they are winners for sure...

jesse3638

Hooked
What a fucktard. I saw him a while back working security at a park. He's made it!!!!

Yeah he went on one of the Wayalife new year's runs too. Then we went all agro and got stupid on here. Last I heard he had a new jeep because he rolled his black one on 2N17X

Studfam24

I just met Eddie for the first time in person today. No one is a more welcoming and genuine Jeeper. Expectations were met and exceeded. Class act.
Jealousy seems to be the real deal with that hater.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just got back in town and saw this. Clearly, Justin Thomas has me at a disadvantage as he seems to know all about me but I haven't a clue as to who he is. I'd never pretend to know how to wheel worth a shit but I do enjoy getting out on the trail with good friends and trying my best. :cool:

metalic

LOL!! Just got back in town and saw this. Clearly, Justin Thomas has me at a disadvantage as he seems to know all about me but I haven't a clue as to who he is. I'd never pretend to know how to wheel worth a shit but I do enjoy getting out on the trail with good friends and trying my best. :cool:

Figured you'd get a laugh out of this. I have one question though. Who is driving your jeeps in all these videos you make? Apparently they can wheel:D

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Figured you'd get a laugh out of this. I have one question though. Who is driving your jeeps in all these videos you make? Apparently they can wheel:D

The budget on those videos are MASSIVE. You see, they use really good stunt double drivers. When I was on a run with Eddie and Cindy I saw it all. They would let Eddie and Cindy drive so long as it was smooth, level, flat with no obstacles. As the director saw an obstacle coming up, they would yell "CUT", either Eddie or Cindy would hop out of the rig and the doubles would jump in. It was an amazing orchestration of extreme production.

(Sarcastic tone noted for emphasis)

Wethy

The budget on those videos are MASSIVE. You see, they use really good stunt double drivers. When I was on a run with Eddie and Cindy I saw it all. They would let Eddie and Cindy drive so long as it was smooth, level, flat with no obstacles. As the director saw an obstacle coming up, they would yell "CUT", either Eddie or Cindy would hop out of the rig and the doubles would jump in. It was an amazing orchestration of extreme production.

(Sarcastic tone noted for emphasis)

Seems legit! Ha ha ha that's gotta be how it's done. But you forgot to add that in all the photos, they swap out the stunt drivers to Eddie and Cindy so when moby and Rubicat are all flexed out so it looks they were driving! Ha ha

Top Bottom