TJ Soft Top NY / NJ

John Joyce

TJ Soft Top NY / NJ - SOLD

Got a good condition TJ soft top for sale. Includes door surrounds and newer tinted windows. Does not include quick connects for rear roll bar. Will deliver in metro NY / NJ area. $150

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I get the abuse for a first time post, but I'm a long time lurker. Seemed like a fair price with delivery to me.

First time post and to sell something! Please re-visit the rules about this. Post some pics of your Jeep, tell us about yourself, etc. Being here for a year and then making your first post to sell your shit doesn't go well here.

John Joyce

First time post and to sell something! Please re-visit the rules about this. Post some pics of your Jeep, tell us about yourself, etc. Being here for a year and then making your first post to sell your shit doesn't go well here.

Fair enough. I updated my profile with a pic of my current JK my last jeep was a red TJ which was totaled by a dump truck. I had the hard top on at the time and have been holding on to the soft top for a couple years now. I just bought a new front bumper for the JK and didn't tell the wife so looking to offload the soft top to help offset the expense.

Top Bottom