The Stingray Returns

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm normally a Chrysler guy through and through but I have to say that the new Corvette looks pretty badass. Here's a spy shot that I found on Jalopnik. What do you say - yea or nay?

xlarge.jpg

original.jpg

Article can be found here

http://jalopnik.com/2014-corvette/

NAUJK

I dont usually like Corvettes but I do like the old Stingray. I think this new Vette looks pretty awesome, specially after the Z06... really didnt like those :grayno:
I think I'd stop and look at that if it drove by!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yea! The vet is the only car they make that I really like. It's a classic!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Its a midlife crisis car ... only old white haired men drive them. Don’t believe me? Start watching and you will see! :crazyeyes:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Its a midlife crisis car ... only old white haired men drive them. Don’t believe me? Start watching and you will see! :crazyeyes:

Hey now.... I resemble the remark and it's not white, it is silver. When you have a couple of daughters you will understand why we have silver hair too!:gaah:

RockyJk

Lol i knew a 20 year old who had a Corvette ...ended up wrecking it into a prison fence haha :banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Robar

The Enforcer
The Stingray is the best American sports car ever made. I drove an orange '75 Stingray in high school. I no longer feel a want or need for a sports car, but if I got another it would be a Corvette. :yup:

dkjk

Corvettes have always been awesome. If I had the funds, there would be a ZR1 in my garage! The new design looks pretty snazzy! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom