Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area

WarHawk

I'm going to be heading back to BMRA on Labor Day, September 5. Are any of you in Texas or Louisiana interested in joining me for a good trail ride? This will be my fourth trip there, so I'm somewhat familiar with the trails. image.png

Napalm

I'm going to be heading back to BMRA on Labor Day, September 5. Are any of you in Texas or Louisiana interested in joining me for a good trail ride? This will be my fourth trip there, so I'm somewhat familiar with the trails. View attachment 220483

Nice man! I'd love to go to test out my new suspension/tires, but I'm working that day.

Plus, it'll probably be packed!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I'm going to be heading back to BMRA on Labor Day, September 5. Are any of you in Texas or Louisiana interested in joining me for a good trail ride? This will be my fourth trip there, so I'm somewhat familiar with the trails. View attachment 220483

Awesome that you're taking your Renegade there. I would love to join, but it will still be too hot for my liking. And like Napalm said, since it is Labor Day weekend. It is going to be pretty crowded out there as well. Hope you have fun though and take some pics and vids of what that little monster can do.

WarHawk

Thanks for the encouragement. I have really enjoyed taking this little Jeep off-road. I know it will be very busy on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but most people don't know they will be open on Labor Day (they are normally closed on Mondays). I went there on Memorial Day (also on Monday), and there were only a few of us in the entire park.

Thanks for the encouragement. I have really enjoyed taking this little Jeep off-road. I know it will be very busy on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but most people don't know they will be open on Labor Day (they are normally closed on Mondays). I went there on Memorial Day (also on Monday), and there were only a few of us in the entire park.

I'm going to be in Austin this weekend for the UT vs. Irish game. Make sure to take pics though, awesome you're putting your renegade to work!

WarHawk

I'm going to be in Austin this weekend for the UT vs. Irish game. Make sure to take pics though, awesome you're putting your renegade to work!

That should be a great game! I will definitely take some pictures and post them when we are done. I should have a buddy with a stock 2010 Wrangler Sport (never been off road), and my brother with a Land Rover LR3 going with me. I get a little intimated around the Wranglers, but the little Renegade certainly has an off-road worthy 4x4 system.

WarHawk

There really wasn't anything we faced that was difficult for the Wrangler.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 71

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I must say that is one hell of a diverse group of rigs yall had!! lol

Man seeing that renegade 3 wheel like that brings back memories of me trying to wheel my 2WD Patriot [emoji28]

WarHawk

I must say that is one hell of a diverse group of rigs yall had!! lol

Man seeing that renegade 3 wheel like that brings back memories of me trying to wheel my 2WD Patriot [emoji28]

There was supposed to be one more Wrangler with us. He would've been bored out of his mind as his Jeep is pretty radical. It was the first off-road trip for this Wrangler and Cherokee. It was th second time on the trail for the Land Rover and fourth for my Renegade. Nobody got stuck or experienced any damage.

Napalm

So jealous of these pictures. Barnwell is 45 minutes from my house but I haven't been able to get out there in almost 3 months. I even have a free day pass!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
There was supposed to be one more Wrangler with us. He would've been bored out of his mind as his Jeep is pretty radical. It was the first off-road trip for this Wrangler and Cherokee. It was th second time on the trail for the Land Rover and fourth for my Renegade. Nobody got stuck or experienced any damage.

Nice! I call that a win! What was the hardest level trails yall tried?

Top Bottom