Alibaba accessories and lights

lesterjanpearson

Anyone has experience purchasing from Alibaba? like lights or other accessories?

reason I am asking is because I am from Philippines, we dont have much here for jeep parts. and Alibaba has tons of of parts.

and I might resell some stuff.

If anyone can give pros and cons. Thanks

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
As with anything "cheap" you get what you pay for. Sometimes it will work out well however depending on the light. Really depends what you are looking for in the end.

jeeeep

Hooked
As with anything "cheap" you get what you pay for. Sometimes it will work out well however depending on the light. Really depends what you are looking for in the end.

this - I bought some non Jeep items from Alibaba once, what showed up was nothing like the pics or sample I received, it was more like copy of a copy of a copy of the product I ordered.

luckily I was able to get a refund but the entire process took a long time. Just research who you're buying from but it's definitely buyer beware

swampdog

Anyone has experience purchasing from Alibaba? like lights or other accessories?

reason I am asking is because I am from Philippines, we dont have much here for jeep parts. and Alibaba has tons of of parts.

and I might resell some stuff.

If anyone can give pros and cons. Thanks

Alibaba is like Chinese Amazon right? If my understanding is correct, I wouldn't put anything from there on my jeep.

Top Bottom