Lift kits

phenyx

I want to change My zone 3 lift kits for better 3 kits i m thinking of a fulltration 3 inch or à rockcrawler 3.25 lift which is best .My set up 3 inch ,1inch body lifts ,35 tires

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I want to change My zone 3 lift kits for better 3 kits i m thinking of a fulltration 3 inch or à rockcrawler 3.25 lift which is best .My set up 3 inch ,1inch body lifts ,35 tires

Before I answer that, can you tell me what it is that you don't like about what you have now?

phenyx

My kits zone have 2 years and the shocks start to leak , make some strange noise and on the road My jk was stiff and now feel loose !:what:

phenyx

I will put some blistein shock with the kits

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My kits zone have 2 years and the shocks start to leak , make some strange noise and on the road My jk was stiff and now feel loose !:what:

Okay, your stiff ride was probably due to the fact that your coils were too firm. If you got the basic hydro shocks that came with the kit, that wouldn't have helped anything either. Are the sounds you're hearing like squeaks or more like clunks? Either way, a new kit does sound like what you're going to want for sure.

Of the kits you have listed, I have personally installed all the 3" FT kits and have personally run their ultimate kit and would definitely recommend it. It's made exceptionally well and have good soft riding coils. Depending on what your budget is, I personally would recommend an EVO MFG Enforcer kit instead as I think you would find that it offers one of the best quality rides around. There's no need to get the expensive King shocks and I would opt to just get a basic set of Bilstein 5100's or maybe even the new Rancho monotubes instead.

phenyx

Thx , EVO look great an realable so as the ft kits . Is EVO ship to Canada ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thx , EVO look great an realable so as the ft kits . Is EVO ship to Canada ?

I do believe so. At least, we have a few friends up in Canada that run their stuff :yup:

phenyx

The sound is like a sqweek from the front and i check all nut and Bolt all seem to be ok

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The sound is like a sqweek from the front and i check all nut and Bolt all seem to be ok

Did you install a new track bar with your kit or maybe sway bar links? If so, did it come with polyurethane bushings? If so, that's probably where your squeak is coming from. If you can reproduce the squeak by bouncing on it, have someone do that while you hold on to various components of your suspension. The one squeaking will vibrate the most.

phenyx

My sway bar link are 3 inch teraflex quick disc stock track bar

Last edited:

Atch

My OME kit developed a "squeak" in the front. It ended up being the polyurethane spacers on the upper shock mount, you could check there if your kit uses them.

phenyx

I dont have spacer on my shock :) il check on northrige thx maybe the best for My is to swap My lift ;-b

in4low

You might want to try removing the links and putting a coat of marine grease on the bushings and remember rain will wash grease from parts and if your arms have grease fittings grease what you can. I think wayolife knows his stuff and I think EVO or Clayton build great riding and very high performing suspension and long lasting kits. I would stay away from body lifts.

phenyx

Should i take enforcer with 35 pack + 4" coils for the extra pounds if on my truck ?

Attachments

• 1386732932473.jpg
    1386732932473.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 1386732976572.jpg
    1386732976572.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom