ATX Slabs and a ProRock 60?

LarryG

ATX Slabs and a ProRock 60? EDIT, Houston, we have a problem

I was about to pull the trigger on my wheels, but as I am going with the ProRock 60 front and rear....

EDIT: My choice of wheels "was" the ATX Slabs, but.....not a single place here locally will touch them. I can certainly mount the tires to the wheels, but no one will spin balance the set.

How are others getting this done?

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I was about to pull the trigger on my wheels, but as I am going with the ProRock 60 front and rear....I was advised by Dynatrac that the 5 on 5 bolt pattern won't work....so I am trying to find ATX Slabs with the 5 on 5.5.....cant. Any suggestions on this?

Why not go 8-lug?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed ^^^

If you haven't got your axles yet and you're needing new wheels, I would definitely go with 8 lug. Much better way to go.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I was about to pull the trigger on my wheels, but as I am going with the ProRock 60 front and rear....I was advised by Dynatrac that the 5 on 5 bolt pattern won't work....so I am trying to find ATX Slabs with the 5 on 5.5.....cant. Any suggestions on this?

Here is an 18" one with that wheel pattern.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V...SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=atx+slab+17x9+5x5.5

Check out off road evolutions webpage. They sell slabs and should have that bolt pattern.

Them next best bet is to call ATX/KMC directly if Google isn't helping you.

Jackal01

10k per axle not including new wheels drive shafts and other little stuff that adds up at least 25k

I have quotes for XD60s, in semi and full float. None of them over $17k. Obviously depends on options and full or semi but "10k per axle" is not entirely accurate.

rubicrawl

I have quotes for XD60s, in semi and full float. None of them over $17k. Obviously depends on options and full or semi but "10k per axle" is not entirely accurate.

I'm sorry I was referring to the front xd60 and my rear pr80 full float each are roughly about 10k but yes with a rear semi float would be cheaper in price on a 60 I'm sorry I stand corrected

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Where do you comeup with that cost..even my PR60-80 with upgrades delivered didn't cost $20k

It's easy. Add in expensive options like RCV shafts and it's doable. I think it was about 15k ish for the front if yo choose every option on the quite sheet. Not 25k when you add in the PR80 cost but close.

Last edited:
Top Bottom