North Coyote Canyon Run 1/13/13

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I know this is all very last minute and all but, Cindy and I were thinking about doing a quick run up to Bailey's Cabin in North Coyote Canyon tomorrow before the Suds-n-Grub. The trail is located just east of Temecula and real easy but, 4WD may be required (but I doubt it) in some places as it can get sandy toward the end. If you think you might want to join us, please let us know :cool:

The Plan:
Meet up time: Sunday 1/13/13 @ 10:00 AM

We will end up where we started and from there, The Big Cheese is just about 10 minutes up the the freeway. :yup:

Who's Going:
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. ChrisB
3. Moochie
4. OverlanderJK
5. Trail JK
6. JeepFan
7. RodCyn

Moochie

Ill have my CB working better as well. Lol going retune it today.

This the one where moochies avatar was taken?

The Jeep in my avatar is actually a sculpture on the way to the lower side of Coyote Canyon, closer to Borrego Springs. There are many different types of these metal art works located in this area.
You can't drive through from upper to lower Coyote Canyon.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The Jeep in my avatar is actually a sculpture on the way to the lower side of Coyote Canyon, closer to Borrego Springs. There are many different types of these metal art works located in this area.
You can't drive through from upper to lower Coyote Canyon.

Gotcha. Just did a google search and a sculpture like that came up.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Defiantly just let me know. My schedule at work changed again and I have Friday and Saturdays off so that'll help me get on more runs. Plus when I lift and get bigger tires. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, for those of you are interested, Cindy and I will most likely be stopping for some breakfast over at Siggy's. We'll be there at about 9 AM.

Top Bottom