Does anyone know what this is??

chromeray

Friend of mine sent me this pic today and I can't find it on the Internet any where. Looks like the back end of a side x side. image.jpg

JKbrick

They sell them where I live, if you want a dealer name I can get you the info Tuesday, will be coming past there on my way home from a jobsite

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That's pretty cool, but there are a lot of TJs around here in that price range. I'd rather but a TJ

Ddays

Hooked

Holy Hell - watch out - it has windshield vipers! :eek:
And oil consumption of 40 miles per gallon! :cheesy:

#ineedagoodproofreader

PRODUCT DETAILS
Awesome design 800/812/850cc 4WD ATV/UTV/SIDE X SIDE/BUGGY/quad/dune buggy/jeep/mini suv/smart car w EEC, EPA, side doors
wiper

Awesome design 800/812/850cc 4WD ATV/UTV/SIDE X SIDE/BUGGY/quad/dune buggy/jeep/mini suv/smart carwith EEC, EPA, side doors

Locking side door , with moulded cup holder

windshied vipers

Powered by a Chery 12 valve multi port fuel injected DOHC 812cc triple cylinder that produces 58 HP with a staggering 40+mpg

oil consumption: 40miles per gallon

with differential

max speed: 100kmh

towing capacity: 700kgs

payload of the rear rack: 250kgs

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Holy Hell - watch out - it has windshield vipers! :eek:
And oil consumption of 40 miles per gallon! :cheesy:

#ineedagoodproofreader

PRODUCT DETAILS
Awesome design 800/812/850cc 4WD ATV/UTV/SIDE X SIDE/BUGGY/quad/dune buggy/jeep/mini suv/smart car w EEC, EPA, side doors
wiper

Awesome design 800/812/850cc 4WD ATV/UTV/SIDE X SIDE/BUGGY/quad/dune buggy/jeep/mini suv/smart carwith EEC, EPA, side doors

Locking side door , with moulded cup holder

windshied vipers