Currie Tie Rod - Rock Hard Steering Damper Fitting

Coop

Caught the Bug
I smashed the hell out of my Currie tie rod U-bolt steering damper attachment fitting and looking at the Rock Hard fitting with the 1/2 inch stud. What steering damper do you all use? Any of these make a difference? Drilling out the stock damper doesn't seem to be an option.

r1owner

I smashed the hell out of my Currie tie rod U-bolt steering damper attachment fitting and looking at the Rock Hard fitting with the 1/2 inch stud. What steering damper do you all use? Any of these make a difference? Drilling out the stock damper doesn't seem to be an option.

I have a rancho damper, but still had to drill it out to 1/2 to get it to fit on my synergy tie rod clamp.

2011jk

I've got this if its what your looking for..not using it so would love to sell it.

Its a 5/8" bolt and made for a 1 3/8" Tie rod.

Attachments

• IMG_1906.jpg
    IMG_1906.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1907.jpg
    IMG_1907.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 67

Coop

Caught the Bug
I've got this if its what your looking for..not using it so would love to sell it.

Its a 5/8" bolt and made for a 1 3/8" Tie rod.
Thank you for the offer! The Currie Tie Rod I have is 1 5/8" diameter though. I am looking for a steering damper that will fit the 1/2" bolt that is also similar in performance to the stock unit. If I could find a bushing replacement for the stock unit I would do that.

Top Bottom