Teraflex 2.5 springs already sagging.

mojave5

I've got the 2.5 springs from Teraflex, only been on for about a month and already sagging yielding about 2" of lift now.

Want to switch out to EVO 3" plush rides. Thoughts?

mojave5

I get all springs settle, but when installed I was getting a little over the 2.5". Just seems like a lot to loose.

That's why I'm wondering if the EVO plush rides 3" may settle to 2.5?

LAJK

Your set up is perfect. 2" of lift is great for 37's but on the other hand if you wanted a better ride the EVO plush rides are a great softer ride then teraflex springs. I went from a 4" teraflex spring to the 3" plush ride springs. image.jpg

mojave5

Your set up is perfect. 2" of lift is great for 37's but on the other hand if you wanted a better ride the EVO plush rides are a great softer ride then teraflex springs. I went from a 4" teraflex spring to the 3" plush ride springs. View attachment 221460

Thanks for the feedback! Did you get about the same height yield from the Teraflex 4" and EVO 3"?

My down travel is great and I can fully stuff my 37's with no rub, just want that little bit of height back.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I haven't noticed mine to be sagging. But I have seemed to bottom out a lot with them. As well as rub on my fender flares. I hate to trim my flares just yet as I really want to go to a 4 inch lift and 37s but will most likely have to run the 35s until they wear out. I feel like it will look goofy with trimmed fenders, a 4 inch lift, and 35s.

mojave5

I haven't noticed mine to be sagging. But I have seemed to bottom out a lot with them. As well as rub on my fender flares. I hate to trim my flares just yet as I really want to go to a 4 inch lift and 37s but will most likely have to run the 35s until they wear out. I feel like it will look goofy with trimmed fenders, a 4 inch lift, and 35s.

Thanks. Yeah I agree 4" lift, 35's, and trimmed fenders would make the them look small with that much gap. I'd just wait and do it once you get the 37's IMHO.

Top Bottom