JKU 3.5 AEV Dual Sport Lift

Bcvetter

Can anyone tell me the best place to purchase the AEV 3.5 Dual Sport lift and if you have it any other parts needed along with the kit? Pics are awesome too :thumb:

Andy5160

Hooked
I was looking into AEV before i found this forum so i suggest for you look around and get more knowledge on the lifts before you make your final move.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I ran the AEV 3.5" lift for five years before going to EVO coilovers lift. EVO is in a l eagle of its own compared to AEV. If you like a harsh ride that handles well at highway speed go with AEV. If you want a great ride that handles well at all speeds go with EVO

Sessoms14X

I ordered mine off of Rubitrux. I think they do free shipping but that was 3 years ago when I got mine. Like said before me, the ride is harsh, I'm bouncing all over with the stiff springs and one of my bilstein shocks is leaking already. The kit is also expensive. In the future I'll probly change it but it'll do for now. Just another thing i wish id have done better research before jumping the gun. Here's some old pics of before and after the install. 1473209276227.jpg 1473209334477.jpg

Top Bottom