Once used TJ soft top, rear bench seat, floor mats, and other, selling for a widow

cfrazier1977

Hello,
I have not been active that much on here or am able to 4 wheel much do to time.
But, I need your all's help. I need to sell some once used TJ Sahara for a widow of my church. I am her pastor and last year a drunk driver killed her husband and step son while driving down to a mission trip I was leading. She does not know the value of things and some not nice people have taken advantage of her already, buying tools way to cheap.

I have no idea of what the following is worth or how best to sell it. Could you all help me value it and advise how best to sell it? I am located in the St Louis metro area.

All of the equipment was either never used at all or only used once, one day. The husband bought a new 2003 TJ Sahara and immediately took out the rear bench seat and seat belts for room for his tools. To the best of my knowledge the seat was never even sat in.

The soft top was installed once, and he did not like it compared to the hard top. So it came off and never went back on.

He used different floor liners so the factory ones were not used or Weather Tech ones he bought for it but never put in.

And there is this trunk thing which I have not seen before.

Obviously I or my church will not keep a dime of this. We have been supporting this woman and will continue to do so. I am not asking for anyone to pay more than these items are worth. I just ask for their value and hopefully someone can use them. None of these items were in the crash that killed the father and step son. Nothing survived that as they were pushed off an overpass that was 120 feet in the air.

If anyone has questions please let me know. Since you all do not know me to know that I am not making this up here are two newspaper articles about them. http://thetelegraph.com/news/3226/light-after-darkness-robert-and-randy-sims-led-christian-life
http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article25658671.html

Thank you all in advance.
Craig Frazier pastorcraig@centergrove.org

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I don't know what these items are worth. My suggestion would be to search local craigslist ads or Ebay for similar items to get an idea of a price range.

Top Bottom