Enforcer to replace TF

NCRUBI2012

Currently have TF 2.5 with Fox 2.0 1.5 - 3.5 inch shocks. 2 door 2012. Back in 2012 I didn't know much about Jeeps. First one ever. I went cheap and bought what I mentioned. Now I would like to upgrade. My question is how much so I need to replace? Can I just replace with Enforcer 3" springs and be done or will I need brake extensions and more? I do plan driveshafts at the same time. Thanks in advance.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I would get the Enforcer 3 inch kit and add the front driveshaft and drag link flip kit. Being a two door you may need rear upper control arms and a rear driveshaft as well but I'm not sure on that part.

Currently have TF 2.5 with Fox 2.0 1.5 - 3.5 inch shocks. 2 door 2012. Back in 2012 I didn't know much about Jeeps. First one ever. I went cheap and bought what I mentioned. Now I would like to upgrade. My question is how much so I need to replace? Can I just replace with Enforcer 3" springs and be done or will I need brake extensions and more? I do plan driveshafts at the same time. Thanks in advance.

Keep in mind your gonna be close to 4" of lift with the 3" enforcer on a 2dr.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
You could get the evo 2" plush ride springs and new shocks. Keep the rear as is, then you'll smooth out your ride most likely. You will get between 2-3" with the evo springs depending on the extra weight you have on your front end. This will also save you the need of driveshaft.

NCRUBI2012

You could get the evo 2" plush ride springs and new shocks. Keep the rear as is, then you'll smooth out your ride most likely. You will get between 2-3" with the evo springs depending on the extra weight you have on your front end. This will also save you the need of driveshaft.

Do they only have 2" for the front? TF springs appear to be sagging and I already have wedges in there. Would like to replace front and rear if possible.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Do they only have 2" for the front? TF springs appear to be sagging and I already have wedges in there. Would like to replace front and rear if possible.

They do. It comes with 3/4" rear spacers. It's called the EVO level kit.

Honestly, if you want a 3" lift. I would get a 3" enforcer kit, front and rear drive shafts, adjustable rear upper control arms, front and rear drive shafts. If you want to hold off, the evo level kit works great both on and offroad.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

I had 2" Plush Rides up front, and Old Man Emu 2630 coils in the rear. Road really nice on my old 2 door.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473384845.732070.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473384890.652057.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473384935.922903.jpg

Those tires are 285/75R16

Clutch

Caught the Bug
With a 2 door you'll get a lot more than 3" with the enforcer and in fact with the 2" evo coils you'll probably get 3". A taller spacer in the back will probably work best. I used a 1.75" spacer and still a tad higher in the front. But I don't have an aftermarker bumper or winch currently.

DannyD

I am in the EXACT same situation with that teraflex kit on my 2 door have you considered just swapping for another 2.5 coil like jks or rock krawler? I would think the very least you would need on a 2 door would be driveshafts and front lowers for 3" evo coils also Maybe front trac bar bracket? Idk I'm in the same boat though

Top Bottom