Is it possible to fit 5 37" x 12.5" nitto trail grapplers in a JKU?

So I have to pick up my tires tomorrow and don't have access to a truck so I was wondering if any of you guys were able to fit them/ how you did it. I don't know if this makes any difference but they are mounted on ATX slabs and balanced already. Thanks!

MattMc

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473377343.261313.jpg

I was only able to fit 3 and they were not mounted. If I had taken more time to figure it out, it may have been doable, but the tire store is only like 10 minutes away from me.

Good luck!

evilbender

Not really an answer to you question, but I was able to fit 4 37" 13.50 mud grapplers in my 2door. Granted I had to remove back seat and passenger seat. It was super sketchy, but sooo worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rb1boxer_3

So I have to pick up my tires tomorrow and don't have access to a truck so I was wondering if any of you guys were able to fit them/ how you did it. I don't know if this makes any difference but they are mounted on ATX slabs and balanced already. Thanks!

That's a tough one I move 5 37x13.50 toyos but just tires. Idk about rims.

Ddays

Hooked
It'll be close but you should be able to fit 3 standing up side by side all the way towards the front. The other two back to back facing the rear . Other than being heavier, shouldn't make a difference if wheels are mounted. Worse case scenario is make 2 trips.

Evil

I fit 5 mounted 37's in a scion :eek: You got this shit man. Just cover up whatever you dont want the tires touching or rubbing on.

rogerk93

I was able to fit 5 37x13.5 in my jku. It took 20 min and had to put everything in like a puzzle but it is possible. Back seat was down and front passenger was pushed all the way up.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Why not put 4 inside and then strap the fifth to the spare tire or on the roof? Heck, if you fit only 3 inside, you should still be okay.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

If you were ever good at Tetris then fitting 5 37's will be easy.

Ddays

Hooked
its fiiiiiiine ive wheeled plenty pf times with 37s and slabs on factory carrier only reason i took it off was bc i smacket it off a rock and bent my gate..... :thinking:

Hey, I saw this online somewhere - maybe you needed one of these?

1473362895253.jpg

Top Bottom