EJS Dates

Munday

Well it is official as of 15min ago ,guess who gets to be that guy, I have only been counting the days since I left last year and it looks like EJS 2013 is not going to happen for me. After our trip to Mexico at xmas we started thinking if the drive down to moab with new addition was the best idea. She like to cry a little more then our son did at 6month, add a 3 year old and a bulldog that will clear a room with his farts and this much time in a vehicle start to sound unpleasant. We actually missed EJS the year that my son was born and went the next year when he was 18 months eating solid food and facing forward in his seat and it was great. It looks like we are going to do the same with our little girl and sit this year out.

ttfhell

Yup, what he said. You coming out?

Eddie, do you guys organize any runs at this or does everyone kind of do their own thing? Thinking it would be a great place to test out the new coil overs in the works.
Thanks Russ

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hightower

Well it is official as of 15min ago ,guess who gets to be that guy, I have only been counting the days since I left last year and it looks like EJS 2013 is not going to happen for me. After our trip to Mexico at xmas we started thinking if the drive down to moab with new addition was the best idea. She like to cry a little more then our son did at 6month, add a 3 year old and a bulldog that will clear a room with his farts and this much time in a vehicle start to sound unpleasant. We actually missed EJS the year that my son was born and went the next year when he was 18 months eating solid food and facing forward in his seat and it was great. It looks like we are going to do the same with our little girl and sit this year out.

That's to bad brother next for sure!

Munday

That's to bad brother next for sure!

Ya for sure , already booked our place again for EJS 2014 and also counting down the days ..... Only 441 days to go, Nice thing is that 2014 is April 11-20th so it will be a little warmer as well .

t.l.harris

Wayalife Run

I will be in Moab with 6 of us from Nebraska, and a couple from down in Cali. We would definitely be interested in running a trail as a group! let me know please!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I so wish I could go but if I take the time off for this I probably won't be able to get the time off to do the Rubicon this summer. I will defiantly be there next year! :rock:

Top Bottom