Oil leak stared on 2015

Hammmerhead

I haven't really investigated under the hood yet, but from underneath the passenger side motor mount is pretty wet and appears its coming from above it. Getting worse as I'm starting to smell a little oil.

Maybe the the oil filter housing?

On another note, when I take it in, do I need to pull the flash cal gear adjustment from the computer? I'm sure they will be updating something.

thanks all

rogerk93

First yes!! make sure you reprogram the flash cal back to stock because they will update your computer Everytime your bring it in. It happened to me I had to call superchips and explain why I'm locked out. Secondly is there any signs of oil on the oil filter housing maybe it's not fully tightened.

Hammmerhead

I may not be getting it fixed at my local dealer. Just spent 42 minutes on speakerphone waiting for the service dept to answer. I was redirected 3 times to the operator and then another dealer on the other side of the state. The phone jockey said to call back in 10 minutes, I then told him this was the third time I had spoke to him and at that point I had been on hold for over 30 minutes. Oh and this is a massive dealer in a town with a whopping 60K population.

I hope the letters F and O mean something to you Superior Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge

I will find the issue this weekend and order my own parts even though my rig doesn't have 13K miles on it

blackrubi14

I may not be getting it fixed at my local dealer. Just spent 42 minutes on speakerphone waiting for the service dept to answer. I was redirected 3 times to the operator and then another dealer on the other side of the state. The phone jockey said to call back in 10 minutes, I then told him this was the third time I had spoke to him and at that point I had been on hold for over 30 minutes. Oh and this is a massive dealer in a town with a whopping 60K population.

I hope the letters F and O mean something to you Superior Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge

I will find the issue this weekend and order my own parts even though my rig doesn't have 13K miles on it

That sucks dude! Hopefully its nothing major.

My '14 was leaking oil but I couldn't tell where it was coming from, similar to what you're describing except there was enough oil that it was dripping all underneath the Jeep, turned out to be a cracked oil filter housing.

Top Bottom