FlashCal Question

Growlz

I have a quick question on the FlashCal and when to return the Jeep to stock. I will be taking the Jeep in for service next week and it's the first time since I adjusted tire size with the FlashCal. If that's all I've done with it so far, do I still need to return the Jeep to the stock setting? I'm a little confused when you need to do that and if there is ever a time that you can go without doing it.
Thanks for any help I can get.

Jkratt

You only need to return the settings to stock if the dealer will be accessing your module to perform updates. Tell the service advisor that you have used the FlashCal and they should tell you if your service requires access or not so that you can return everything to factory settings if necessary. I put a zip tie around the input plug and so far no issues.

T.McD

i meantioned to my dealer i had one and they said that they recommended that i set it back to stock each time it went for service that way if they did need to do anything in the computer they didnt' have to stop and wait for me to tell them or come down to do the reset. but i like the idea to block of or at least leave a note for them at the obd port that they need to ask.

Growlz

Thanks for the replies. I dropped the Jeep off yesterday and they even asked if anything was programmed or set to stock settings. I was surprised.

Top Bottom