New LoD Bumper line getting released this fall!!!

New LoD Bumper line getting released this fall!!!

Hey guys we are getting close to releasing a whole new line of JK Products here this fall, so I thought we would share some photo’s and info on them. The new line has some bold new aggressive styling and some great features that make this line unlike anything else on the market. We have spent a lot of time on the design and the functionality of these bumpers so let us know what you think! We will have a lot more pics that we will post here later this week of the Rear bumper and tire carrier systems with all of the accessories that it can hold along with the innovative door disconnect system. Everything is 100% newly designed from the ground up to be the most versatile and highest quality product available on the market! All of the bumpers are shown in bare steel are also offered with a black powder coat finish.

Rear Bumper Features

The tire carrier system is a door-linked system that opens and closes with the rear door, but the greatest part is that also quickly unlatches from the rear door for quick access to accessories on the backside of the tire carrier or for easy cleaning of the rear door or tire carrier.
We will be offering the rear bumpers in both Full width and Shorty Versions.
The Rear bumpers have interchangeable light bezels that allow customers to choose from a variety of lighting options, anything from multiple different LED’s to economical Halogen lights. The light bezels can be changed out at any time if you decide that you want different lights.
The Rear bumpers are also tow rated with the same tow rating as your factory tow rating and they offer a place for your safety chains and a place for your factory trailer wiring to mount to.
The tire carriers are now more versatile and adjustable than ever. They can hold Steel NATO Jerry Cans, Rotopax gas can and storage packs, a hi-lift jack in multiple different locations, axes and shovels, powertank air tank mounts, a trial rack storage rack above the tire and much more. All of these accessories can be put on or taken off at any time without the removal of the tire, All of these bolt on accessories can also be adjusted up and down on the tire carrier, either for maximum visibility or maximum ground clearance.

Front Bumper Features

The new line of front bumpers come in 4 different versions From Shortys, to Mid Width to Full Width.
The Front bumpers are all setup for factory fog lights, and will fit any aftermarket light that bolts in like the factory lights.
The front bumpers are offered with a 2” OD bull bar with adjustable mounts on the backside of the bull bar for LED light bars or individual auxiliary lights of any kind.
The front bumpers also have an available skid plate to protect the lower frame cross member from trail damage and to protect the swaybar disconnect on the Rubicon models
All of the front bumpers feature new D-ring mounts that are also designed to be towable behind RV’s. We are offering adapter mounts for Blue ox and Roadmaster tow bars that will hook up directly to the d-ring mounts on the bumpers.
We also have a license plate mount for states that require front license plates
Let us know what you think so far………, more to come later this week!!!!!

JFB0702.jpg JFB0712.jpg JFB0722.jpg JFB07033.jpg JRB0700 - 1.jpg JRB0700 - 3.jpg _DSC0589.jpg _DSC0721.jpg _DSC0762.jpg _DSC0837.jpg left persp_DSC1074.jpg open_DSC1129.jpg Rear View dsc1125.jpg straight back_DSC1073.jpg

Last edited:

kbd2b1

Looks great, really like the look of that full width. Keep us posted on availability. Thanks for the preview!

jeeeep

Hooked
interested in the rear tire carrier - I just removed my AEV gas tank (btw pia), looking for other solutions.

I like the attached door method. looking forward to more pics and info

what's the eta for ship ready product?

FYI - just tried to access your website, getting server error

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I was going Signature series mid in front & shorty in back. I'll look into these. They look great.

JAGS

Hooked
These look really good and glad you are providing some additional options. I currently run the armor lite stubby and am very happy with the quality of LoD.

JeepJeep75

Those are some great looking bumpers guys. If anyone is on the fence about the signature shorty front or the gen4 back bumper, don't be! These bumpers are great. I've been running both for over a year now and they are fantastic!

Jeeptang

I'm liking that stubby with stinger. I don't always like the stingers,but that looks right.

Any idea on price points.
I want to get rid of this China body armor bumper up front. Have JCR rear shield carrier now ,but this will be on the short list

sittingduk

Nice! Really liking the rear bumper and the features. Can't wait to see more detailed pics of the rear bumper with carrier.

Top Bottom