I noticed that BS right away when I joined this "community"

Hate to sell but we are buying a new house and looking to use the money towards the new house

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Original owner, smoke free, accident free, Excellent Condition

Current Kelley Blue Book Value for Private party value in excellent condition for this jeep in stock form is around 40k
I am only asking a couple over that due to the parts on this jeep, the low miles and LACK of offroad use on them

I custom ordered this jeep from the factory last year and haven't got to use it as much as I would have liked, I have never have taken it climbing. The only offroading it has seen was some light mud ONE afternoon at our hunting land. Jeep has stock front and rear bumpers as I decided I probably would be selling before I got a chance to mount aftermarket ones.

4" EVO Mfg DoubleD Long Arm Lift
JE REEL 1350 CV Heavy Duty Drive Shaft
35" Toyo Open Country tires
17x9.5" Raceline Monster Beadlocks (5th tire brand new, mounted on raceline rim never touched the ground)
EVO Manufacturing 4" DoubleD JK Long Arm Kit
4.10 Axle Ratios
3 Piece Body color Freedom Hardtop with removable T-tops
Body color matching fender flares
Remote Start
Heated Premium Cloth Seats
Dual Climate Control
Max Tow Package
Push Button Electronic Axle Locks
Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect
Bluetooth Connectivity Group & steering wheel audio controls
Mopar Slush Mats
Uconnect 430N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD Radio w/ touchscreen navigation & 40GB harddrive
Alpine Premium 500W Audio System w/ subwoofer
Automatic 5spd transmission
Dana 44 HD Axles
Nerf Bar tubular side steps
stainless steel brake extensions

$42k

View attachment 222435 View attachment 222434 View attachment 222433 View attachment 222438 View attachment 222436 View attachment 222437 View attachment 222446 View attachment 222445 View attachment 222444 View attachment 222443 View attachment 222442 View attachment 222441 View attachment 222440 View attachment 222447 View attachment 222439

Last edited:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
FS: 2015 Unlimited Rubicon Wrangler w/ EVO DoubleD Long Arm Lift

*Joins wayalife*
*Orders Jeep*
*Uses wayalife to answer questions when installing lift*
*sells things*
*peer pressured to wave*
*waves*
*tries to sell jeep*

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
do you enjoy being a dick? ..seriously whats your deal man?

No, i enjoy being a dick to people who think this is craigslist and show absolutely zero effort to help other people and actually contribute to the forum. People who aren't here just for themselves to solve their own problems.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473706469.837467.jpg

Ill sit here and wait

No, i enjoy being a dick to people who think this is craigslist and show absolutely zero effort to help other people and actually contribute to the forum. People who aren't here just for themselves to solve their own problems.

View attachment 222452

Ill sit here and wait

actually I made an effort to post on here and be helpful. I posted my honest review on a suspension install that many people might have had interest in that also so happens to not have very many reviews on to date.
The problem is whiny little dick heads like yourself who are bitter towards life for whatever reasons who decide to sit out and camp on these forums with fantasies of being some comical keyboard warrior trying to belittle anyone who does have a few hundred posts.
I noticed that BS right away when I joined this "community" but forgot the climate around here until you so graciously reminded me. Congrats man,...

WJCO

Meme King
do you enjoy being a dick? ..seriously whats your deal man?

Wow. Must be having a tough day. Since we don't delete posts here, I revived your deletion. But we'll leave this here just for the record. Good luck with the sale.

Untitled.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
The problem is whiny little dick heads like yourself who are bitter towards life for whatever reasons who decide to sit out and camp on these forums with fantasies of being some comical keyboard warrior trying to belittle anyone who does have a few hundred posts.
I noticed that BS right away when I joined this "community" but forgot the climate around here until you so graciously reminded me.

So you don't like it here, but 'graciously' wanted to unload your shit on us. Ok. Again, good luck with the sale.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
actually I made an effort to post on here and be helpful. I posted my honest review on a suspension install that many people might have had interest in that also so happens to not have very many reviews on to date.
I noticed that BS right away when I joined this "community" but forgot the climate around here until you so graciously reminded me. Congrats man,...

* "notices that BS right away" *

*stays and "contributes" to community*

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473708879.081465.jpg .....

Top Bottom