Coal Creek Armory (aka Wind Rock)

JeepSpurs

Jeep Jamboree is going to be at Coal Creek Armory OHV, 20 minutes from my house,from April 26 to 28. Are any of you guys planning on being there?

JeepSpurs

I've been out there several times and they have trails for all skill levels from beginner to highly modified crawling. Lots of great scenery and about 70,000 acres of land to explore.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I had a guy tell me the other day that you couldn't go on a Jeep Jamboree with 35s is that true? I just thought that was weird! :thinking:

my_jk

I had a guy tell me the other day that you couldn't go on a Jeep Jamboree with 35s is that true? I just thought that was weird! :thinking:

From the jeep jamboree usa website "Body lifts/suspension lifts up to six inches (combined) are permitted. Running boards and snowplow frames are not permitted. Tires over 37 inches are not permitted."

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
From the jeep jamboree usa website "Body lifts/suspension lifts up to six inches (combined) are permitted. Running boards and snowplow frames are not permitted. Tires over 37 inches are not permitted."

👍. That makes more sense.

WAYALIFE 🍺

JeepSpurs

Here's the link:
http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

As soon as I can find my map of the trails, and get a pic of that and post it here. For anyone wanting to make the trip, the closest place to find decent accommodations is in Oak Ridge, but Knoxville is just a few minutes further away.

Top Bottom