ESP/BAS & ESP/TCS Dash Lights On

sitruc

The ESP/BAS & ESP/TCS Dash Lights just lit up on my way back to work. '08 JKU. Any ideas what might be the issue and what I can look at or check? :idontknow:

TIA
Curtis

TormentedCrawler

I have an 09' and when my esp bas light was on it was my clock spring. Does your horn work? Does your CRuise control work? It can also be a wheel speed sensor or your steering wheel alignment.

jknikos

Check out your wheel bearing, too. A little play in the wheel bearing can cause a bad signal to the sensor and then it diasables all the electronic aids. Hill asist, bld, esp, abs....

BumblebeeZA

Ive had this before as well after my lift, turned out my wheel alignment was out.
Fixed it, wheeled hard one a trail, came back on, redid alignment, and has since not returned.

Good luck!

sitruc

I have an 09' and when my esp bas light was on it was my clock spring. Does your horn work? Does your CRuise control work? It can also be a wheel speed sensor or your steering wheel alignment.

Clock spring just verified good at dealer, cruise works and steering wheel alignment is good. Haven't tried horn but esp bas light went out on i's own for now. :clap2:

ryanbauer

Is your steering wheel centered? Even if its off just a little bit it can piss off the ABS. It took several times adjusting and centering before it finally went away.

sitruc

Thanks for all the suggestions! :clap2:

Everything seems back to normal, must have been a fluke. :idontknow:

Top Bottom