Anyone customized their Yeti type products?

RUBEERCON

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473901107.827649.jpg
360 deg jeep scene. Etched it on my Yag laser.
(Not looking for work) just showing off.

Last edited:

Azzi

Black texture powder coat.....
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473902452.778571.jpg
Black probably not the smartest idea but I mostly use it in an office setting. I'll be doing a white texture next.
BTW.... The little scratches next to the YETI are from a 35-40 mph fall and tumble off the back bumper of the Jeep and a buddy found it outside his shop. He subsequently knew it was mine cuz of the texture. WHEW!!

RUBEERCON

A YAG laser. They are 15,000 used, ours cost 50k years ago. Fiber technology is replacing them. Fiber lasers are 35,000 and up. I'm talking all high power lasers, you can get cheap eBay machines that will mark on dog tags for a couple hundred bucks.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
A YAG laser. They are 15,000 used, ours cost 50k years ago. Fiber technology is replacing them. Fiber lasers are 35,000 and up. I'm talking all high power lasers, you can get cheap eBay machines that will mark on dog tags for a couple hundred bucks.

:eek: Yet cool!

JKbrick

Lol, I thought he was calling the coozie a yag!

jamesrw30

Where are you guys getting the color coatings done? Would enjoy doing something to my Rtic cup. The laser etching is really awesome too.

RUBEERCON

Google custom yeti cups. Powder coated or laser etched. Several small companies are offering services now. If your in a big city there is likely a laser marking or etching shop near you. Even a few places at the malls getting into the game. Order before Christmas they get busy. Can't find one let me know and I'll locate one near you. I use my lasers primarily for marking industrial parts.

Top Bottom