Last Chance on Dynatrac JK44 Axleshaft Bundle!

JK44 Axleshaft Bundle.jpg

There are only a couple of weeks left to take advantage of our $100 off special on the JK44 35-Spline Axleshaft Bundle Kit! You get heavy duty Dynatrac axles with studs and retainers already installed, a Dynatrac diff cover, and ARB locker. Don't miss out on this great savings when upgrading your JK's rear Dana 44! Available for 5-on-5 and 5-on-5.5 bolt patterns.

https://www.dynatrac.com/axleshaft-kits/axleshaft-bundle-kits.html

*Does not work on original JK Rubicon D44 rears

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
why does this not work on a Rubicon D44 housing? if you swap out the locker to a 35 spline ARB, wouldn't it work fine? :idontknow:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
why does this not work on a Rubicon D44 housing? if you swap out the locker to a 35 spline ARB, wouldn't it work fine? :idontknow:

The Rubicon 44 housing is a different shape than the regular 44 for the stock locker making the axle shafts different lenghts. That is why there are Rubicon specific ARBs lockers.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The Rubicon 44 housing is a different shape than the regular 44 for the stock locker making the axle shafts different lenghts. That is why there are Rubicon specific ARBs lockers.

So its not locker specific, it's specific to the axle housing itself? That's bummer news. I figured if you changed out the locker to a 35 spline ARB anyway, you would eliminate the need for unequal shaft length. I don't know what the difference is between. The rubicon 44 housing and the non rubicon 44 housing is, I just thought it was the locker configuration, and as such, they offer a rubicon configured locker replacement for those who want to just change the locker but keep the same axle shafts. :idontknow:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So its not locker specific, it's specific to the axle housing itself? That's bummer news. I figured if you changed out the locker to a 35 spline ARB anyway, you would eliminate the need for unequal shaft length. I don't know what the difference is between. The rubicon 44 housing and the non rubicon 44 housing is, I just thought it was the locker configuration, and as such, they offer a rubicon configured locker replacement for those who want to just change the locker but keep the same axle shafts. :idontknow:

Right, no matter what brand or spline count you'll still have different length axle shafts because of the Rubicon housing design.

ARB does sell a 32 spline locker if you want to retain your stock axle shafts.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Right, no matter what brand or spline count you'll still have different length axle shafts because of the Rubicon housing design.

Ok, thanks for clarifying! Always learning :thumb:

Exodus 4x4

Interesting. I installed an air locker in a friends Sahara the other day and the housing has the landings for the position sensor and the solenoid wire, it's just not drilled and tapped. You wouldn't think it was such a bastard that they have 2 different housings, making shit confusing for everyone else (sarcasm).

Top Bottom