What fairlead for quarter pounder

mattfl

Finally putting a winch on my quarter pounder. Ordered a universal aluminum hawse fairlead that has 10" mounting holes only to find out the quarter pounder has 12" mounting holes. Besides the Evo fairlead which I don't care all that much for does anyone know what other fairleads would fit it? Thanks.

Jackal01

http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Installation/234677.pdf

"The EVO MFGQuarter Pounder bumper will accept centermount winches as well as offset winches. Foroffset winches install the included winchfairlead mounting bracket on the passengerside. For center mount winches install thewinch fairlead mounting bracket on the driverside.5. At"

You should have a jog plate that came with your 1/4 pounder that allows a 10" fair lead.

I was just about to edit my post as I forgot about it. Well done!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally putting a winch on my quarter pounder. Ordered a universal aluminum hawse fairlead that has 10" mounting holes only to find out the quarter pounder has 12" mounting holes. Besides the Evo fairlead which I don't care all that much for does anyone know what other fairleads would fit it? Thanks.

Well are you using synthetic line or steel line?

mattfl

Well shit I put this bumper on over a year ago and have since moved houses. That piece is long gone lol

I'll give evo a call and see if it's something I can order.

And it's a synthetic line.

Napalm

Well shit I put this bumper on over a year ago and have since moved houses. That piece is long gone lol

I'll give evo a call and see if it's something I can order.

And it's a synthetic line.

I had the same problem. I lost my Jog plate and they were able to get me another one.

Top Bottom