Hubcentric Rings

Benito

Caught the Bug
Motorsport-tech.com can make any you want. I believe that is the size I got for my slabs. It is a lot easier to tighten up the lugs now that the wheel centers on the hub rather than getting centered with the lugs.

Motorsport-tech.com can make any you want. I believe that is the size I got for my slabs. It is a lot easier to tighten up the lugs now that the wheel centers on the hub rather than getting centered with the lugs.

One other thing not to sound daft or anything, but if I'm running 35's on them is the offset alone on the Slabs enough for clearance issues or will I still need to run my spacers?

Benito

Caught the Bug
One other thing not to sound daft or anything, but if I'm running 35's on them is the offset alone on the Slabs enough for clearance issues or will I still need to run my spacers?

If you Have a lift you will be fine without spacers, just make sure your rear pinch seems are trimmed. When I ran 37s with no lift I had to adjust the steer stops so I wouldn't rub the frame.... And pinch seem trimming and bumper trimming.

If you Have a lift you will be fine without spacers, just make sure your rear pinch seems are trimmed. When I ran 37s with no lift I had to adjust the steer stops so I wouldn't rub the frame.... And pinch seem trimming and bumper trimming.

I'm running a 2.5" lift kit

jeeeep

Hooked
too bad you're not located within the lower 48, I have a set of Motorsport aluminum hub rings 71.5-78.3 brand new never used.

I bought the ATX Chamber Pro II and they have a larger center bore.

Gorilla also makes hub centric rings, they are a poly carbon, been using them on my Chamber Pro II with 37's over a year and they're holding up great.
Gorilla Automotive

Top Bottom