VIDEO : The ULTIMATE Pinstriping Machine

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Because so many of the places you can explore up in Northern Nevada are so remote and so far removed from anything you could call civilization, many of the trails in the area are seldom used. Unfortunately, this typically means that the trails are overgrown, filled with woody brush and thick with tree branches eager to reach out and caress your Jeep. These tunnels of love are in fact, the ULTIMATE pinstriping machines and in this short video, you'll get to see Rubicat receiving her custom artistic detailing, free of charge. I hope you enjoy and you'll want to be sure to have your volume up for this :crazyeyes:

Napalm

This video hurts my OCD..

:(

As traumatic as it is to watch, great video Eddie.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
:eek: I can't say I enjoyed this video, it was painful to watch! I can't imagine how hard it must have been to be the one driving through it. I had to go check my Jeep to make sure this video didn't give it pinstripes. :crazyeyes:

jesse3638

Hooked
I hate having to drive trails like that. We just put our brand new engine in service and I'm dreading the day when we have to do that and scratch it all up. We do carry loppers, chainsaws, and 3 eager to work seasonal employees in the back seat to open the trail up and lessen the damage though...;).

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Don't' worry, it'll buff out. Now why is there not a camera facing you two so we can see the looks on your faces while this is happening?

Gas for trail=$1

Touch up paint and wax=$50

Cringing replies from Wayalife community=PRICELESS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This video hurts my OCD..

:(

As traumatic as it is to watch, great video Eddie.

LOL!! Trust me, it killed me to have to go through this crap... TWICE!! :shock:

Chilling video....cringed the whole time.

Believe me, I still cringe every time I watch it too :crazyeyes:

Shit Eddie, i cant even finish that video.....97% sure thats an atv trail....for kids atvs lol

LOL!! It might as well have been. Hard to imagine there was a pretty good size mine that once operated on the other side of this mess.

I'm glad you told us to stop so my jeep didn't need to go thru that.

Soon as I got 5 feet into it, I got on the radio to let you guys know NOT to follow me. We literally couldn't turn around for about half a mile. It totally sucked.

:eek: I can't say I enjoyed this video, it was painful to watch! I can't imagine how hard it must have been to be the one driving through it. I had to go check my Jeep to make sure this video didn't give it pinstripes. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! I know, like it might be contagious :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had to mute this video!

LOL!! It is a bit easier to watch without the sound on that's for sure!

Was it worth it?

Yes and no. Yes in that we got to see a cool old mine that I don't think anyone had been up to in quite some time but no in that the price to get there was a bit more than I would have preferred.

Would like to have seen the finished product :)

I might have some. I'll have to look for them. I have since tried buffing the scratches out and all but a few are better. 2 or 3 are really bad and still quite visible.

Not meeeee! I'd have probably stabbed myself in the neck to keep from seeing the after shots. Painful!!

LOL!! It wasn't a fun sight to see.

Don't' worry, it'll buff out. Now why is there not a camera facing you two so we can see the looks on your faces while this is happening?

Gas for trail=$1

Touch up paint and wax=$50

Cringing replies from Wayalife community=PRICELESS

Too funny! You're just getting to see the tail end of what we had to drive through. Somewhere along the line, it occurred to us that this was so painful, we should be filming it. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom