Evo dtd

0311DoC

I already know that this is going to be a 10K - 15K install maybe more, just trying to figure out how long to plan my visit in CA since I would be traveling from out of town. But I shall do as you suggest and call Thanks everyone.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
As mentioned, call Drew at Offroad Evolution. I've had local people give me shit for not using a local shop to install the suspension and axles on my Jeep. Offroad Evolution had better pricing on the armor, suspension and axle installation than any of the 4 shops I spoke with in Phoenix area. And not to knock other people's Jeeps, but also put out better quality work than some of the local shop builds I've seen. Was well worth the time and drive out there to leave my Jeep with the experts.

Last edited:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
As mentioned, call Drew at Offroad Evolution. I've had local people give me shit for not using a local shop to install the suspension and axles on my Jeep. Offroad Evolution had better pricing on the armor, suspension and axle installation than any of the 4 shops I spoke with in Phoenix area. Was well worth the time and drive out there to leave my Jeep with the experts.

I second all of this and then there is the piece of mind of having it done right!

uberc4

I think the quoted build time is usually 2 weeks depending on what all you have done. I ended up dropping mine off then picked it up when they completed the build. Just note that you will have to try to sell or take home all your stock parts.

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Well I figured that ha ha. I was thinking it would only take a week tops. Again I didn't realize how much of a build up was involved.

It is a very in depth installation. Lots of cutting and welding, installing the parts, checking clearances, adjusting coilovers and control arms, etc. it took two weeks plus another 2 days to install the DTD front and rear, high clearance long arms, front and rear Dynatrac axles, PSC steering, high steer, driveshafts, rocker armor, corner armor, and all the misc stuff required such as air lines for the lockers, LED tail lights, etc. LOTS of work for two weeks time.

Evil

Well I figured that ha ha. I was thinking it would only take a week tops. Again I didn't realize how much of a build up was involved.

This is how you do it...

Call EVO, set up an appointment, drop off Jeep. Uber your ass to the Long Beach airport. Fly home for 86 bucks. Fly back when its done, drive home :thumb:

I'm dropping my Jeep off for other work on Wednesday 8AM and will be back in Vegas by noon, driving out Friday or Monday, whenever I get the call and leaving that car in CA and driving my Jeep back. Your welcome to tag along if your serious about dropping it off. Its at least 1 way you don't have to worry about.

Or, you can stay in CA for 2 weeks :cheesy: F That!!!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
This is how you do it...

Call EVO, set up an appointment, drop off Jeep. Uber your ass to the Long Beach airport. Fly home for 86 bucks. Fly back when its done, drive home :thumb:

Same thing I did out of Phoenix. Except Southwest had a $37 wanna get away rate to LAX! The flight was cheaper than the Uber ride, lol.

Top Bottom