About anti freeze

I have like 8 gallons of this amsoil at my house was wondering if this would cause any problems in my cooling system?

ANTPC1G

Last edited:

Frydaddy

I have like 3 gallons of this amsoil at my house was wondering if this would cause any problems in my cooling system?
ANTPC1G

Right off the bat, What vehicle are you putting it in? What kind of Amsoil coolant?

If it is a JK, just sit in a corner and cry, cause The Pentastar is as finicky as a hipster.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?13239-ATTENTION-Know-Your-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Coolants-and-Save-Your-Engine!

There's Purples and Oranges and Greens, and none of them go together. And oranges look purple when dirty, purples look kinda orange when dirty. Purples look orange when seen with a flashlight from the top but purple when lit up from below.

Its horrific.

Right off the bat, What vehicle are you putting it in? What kind of Amsoil coolant?

If it is a JK, just sit in a corner and cry, cause The Pentastar is as finicky as a hipster.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?13239-ATTENTION-Know-Your-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Coolants-and-Save-Your-Engine!

There's Purples and Oranges and Greens, and none of them go together. And oranges look purple when dirty, purples look kinda orange when dirty. Purples look orange when seen with a flashlight from the top but purple when lit up from below.

Its horrific.

2012 jku
ANTPC.jpg

Frydaddy

Yep this is it, HOAT, the Orange stuff is what you want.

It usually has a blue cap, but dont rely on that.

If you want to do a regular flush, the drain cock will only remove about half the fluid. Flush with distilled water a couple times.
Then drain and fill with full concentrate. The remaining water should create a nice 50/50 mix.

I am doing a flush this weekend, so I will correct my instructions if anything needs mentioned.

Frydaddy

There's the refraction contradiction all in one shot. This is why looking down the hole doesn't tell the whole story anymore.

Attachments

• 1474838980452.jpg
    1474838980452.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 54
Top Bottom