Raptor liner results

I was having such a hard time keeping the paint on my bumpers and fender flares from chipping really bad from rocks being thrown up on the road. I decided to go with raptor liner, I had seen some reviews and thought I would give it a try. I did my front and rear bumpers, fender flares, rock sliders, grill, hood vent, light brackets, and crusher corners. I ordered 2 kits off of amazon. The prep was a lot of work. Sanded and scuffed everything and then sprayed it all. It turned out great and I love love how it looks. Thought I would share my results.

Corby417

Saw your post on facebook in jkcolllllllorado and I love it. Hitting the light brackets was a good idea too. Love the look.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Great job, that looks very good :thumb: I would be interested in seeing how hard it is to clean up after getting covered in mud.

Mohromin1

Hey how's it going?
Sick jeep man!!! I have a question about your crusher corners...did you pre drill holes for your gas tank cover? I'm looking to tackle this project next week. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

I was having such a hard time keeping the paint on my bumpers and fender flares from chipping really bad from rocks being thrown up on the road. I decided to go with raptor liner, I had seen some reviews and thought I would give it a try. I did my front and rear bumpers, fender flares, rock sliders, grill, hood vent, light brackets, and crusher corners. I ordered 2 kits off of amazon. The prep was a lot of work. Sanded and scuffed everything and then sprayed it all. It turned out great and I love love how it looks. Thought I would share my results.

Wondering if you had any issues with the bolt holes after spraying the raptor liner?
Did the thickness close up some of the tolerances?
Thinking about using this on my CC body carrier, but the tolerances are already sooo tight.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I did already have the gas cap and was predrilled. No tolerance problems on bolt holes. I scuffed the stainless bolt heads and sprayed everything. Was trying to get rid of all the chrome

OhNoTheJiggies

I like that black and red gas cap... Nevermind all the thousands of dollars in parts on your jeep... That gas cap is what caught my eye lol. I want to do that now when I get my corners...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jfdatlaw

Does anyone have experience tinting the Raptor product to match the Jeep paint colors? I want to do the hinges and the bumpout on the doors where the hinges are mounted. I was hoping to match the factory silver as close as I could. Anybody done that with success yet?

Top Bottom