King 5.0 Vs. Fox Racing Shocks

Tdrayton145

Does anyone have a preference or is what would anyone recommend to be the smoother riding one. I've been looking at replacing mine and i cant not determine which one I really want to go with and need help deciding! Any ideas?

swampdog

Does anyone have a preference or is what would anyone recommend to be the smoother riding one. I've been looking at replacing mine and i cant not determine which one I really want to go with and need help deciding! Any ideas?

No clue what a King 5.0 is. Assuming you are referring to the King 2.5 shocks. I would take a King over the Fox all day.

Also, stop by and give us a wave. Welcome to WAL.

JAGS

Hooked
No clue what a King 5.0 is. Assuming you are referring to the King 2.5 shocks. I would take a King over the Fox all day.

Also, stop by and give us a wave. Welcome to WAL.

It's when you run two King 2.5s at each corner. Lol.

rogerk93

Go with the king 5.0 I guess your getting them made specifically for you and that's pretty cool. Post some pics once you get them. Welcome to Wal

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Both Fox and King shocks can be re-valve to you liking, terrain,and driving style. Find a good shop that will work with you. I've owned both you can't go wrong with either.

JAGS

Hooked
Ahhh, the ghetto double throwdown...I'm picking up what you are putting down.

Exactly, just have to custom tune at different rates so they are good for street and trail at the same time.

I've been thinking about upgrading honestly. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom