Are these stock or after market? Drag link/tie rod/track bar

chris434

Hey guys getting ready to either replace all these bushings or replace all of the parts. I dont know if these are stock or aftermarket or what. Any input would be great.

IMG_5269.jpg
[/url]image upload no limit[/IMG]

IMG_5270.jpg
[/url]picture upload[/IMG]

IMG_5272.jpg
[/url]image sharing sites[/IMG]

Attachments

• IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 131

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Well this question always stirs up some shit lol. Synergy and curry are great. I went with the Ruffstuff 1 ton kit and have had zero problems with it. Although I did have people tell me not to. It's a vast improvement over stock and a fraction of the price of other options. I'm of the opinion do what you are comfortable with and what you can afford. [emoji482]

chris434

Well this question always stirs up some shit lol. Synergy and curry are great. I went with the Ruffstuff 1 ton kit and have had zero problems with it. Although I did have people tell me not to. It's a vast improvement over stock and a fraction of the price of other options. I'm of the opinion do what you are comfortable with and what you can afford. [emoji482]

LOL. Thanks man :beer:

chris434

Well this question always stirs up some shit lol. Synergy and curry are great. I went with the Ruffstuff 1 ton kit and have had zero problems with it. [emoji482]

Looking at that kit online do I need to cut and weld anything or is it just a straight drop in. Their website isn't very clear on that.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Looking at that kit online do I need to cut and weld anything or is it just a straight drop in. Their website isn't very clear on that.

They have a kit that you cut and weld, or they have a pre welded one. I think the pre welded was like $100 or so more.

Top Bottom