We're going to Mars

jolly

we'll see - that's a sensible timeframe. Although i think it'd take longer than that.

Elon Musk has a habit of thinking big (which is good) but then having to go for the next smaller thing. So i suppose it´s more like 2035-ish and if anything after NASA.

swampdog

Exodus 4x4

This guy has had me completely entranced over the past few years. All of his ventures and aspirations are so interesting to me. I'm really excited about his large battery energy storage capabilities he is working on.

The dudes on another level for sure. It's practically blasphemy for me to say anything positive about what he's done since my livelihood is built entirely on oil and gas, but there's no denying how far he's taken the electric car and how safe they are.

swampdog

The dudes on another level for sure. It's practically blasphemy for me to say anything positive about what he's done since my livelihood is built entirely on oil and gas, but there's no denying how far he's taken the electric car and how safe they are.

Yeah, I get the point but his ability to successfully challenge commonly accepted technologies / practices is really cool. Needless to say, I think your job with oil and gas is safe for our lifetime.

Ddays

Hooked

Yeah, I get the point but his ability to successfully challenge commonly accepted technologies / practices is really cool. Needless to say, I think your job with oil and gas is safe for our lifetime.

He is on another level. This private citizens company has managed to land a rocket VERTICALLY, not once, but several times. North Korea can't even hit a goddam country with their shit, let alone land them! This deal may not happen exactly when he says he wants to launch, but I have no doubt he's gonna do it. And it will work!

Exodus 4x4

He is on another level. This private citizens company has managed to land a rocket VERTICALLY, not once, but several times. North Korea can't even hit a goddam country with their shit, let alone land them! This deal may not happen exactly when he says he wants to launch, but I have no doubt he's gonna do it. And it will work!

Wait, you mean capitalism created something better than a state run entity???[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I don't know if I would go that far. We have private companies sending shit to space and our presidential choices are Donald and Hillary. That's scary shit.

We'll we are here for the end. Might as well drink it up.

Our office is at the mojave air/space port. It's always cool to see white knight from virgin galactic overhead.

Andy5160

Hooked
Well lets see if they take Jeep with them!!!!!!!! He should team up with Mel!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ddays

Hooked
I applaud any efforts to explore space but not sure anyone will actually get on board a one way flight.

Well it won't be too long before we humans don't have jack shit to do once AI takes over....might as well go to Mars & see whats up there.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Musk could say he built the fountain of youth and people would believe him. There is a big difference between saying and doing (as is evidenced by the Tesla factory outside of Reno).

swampdog

Musk could say he built the fountain of youth and people would believe him. There is a big difference between saying and doing (as is evidenced by the Tesla factory outside of Reno).

Based on his track record, i'm a believer.

Top Bottom