FORUM UPDATES COMPLETED + NEW Android App Now Available

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I would like to apologize for excessive amount of down time, loss of data on Monday and all the problems we were having with our app for the better part of the week. Last weekend, we had started a transfer to a new and more powerful server and things didn't go as smoothly as we were hoping. As of today, we are happy to announce that we have successfully made the transfer, have made important forum software updates and have a new and improved app available for Android users. A new app update for iPhone users should be available as soon as Apple approves what we have submitted and that should be sometime in the next week or so. We appreciate your willingness to be patient with us throughout the mess and look forward to seeing you all here on WAYALIFE :cool:

Draconianwinter

Cindy and I would like to apologize for excessive amount of down time, loss of data on Monday and all the problems we were having with our app for the better part of the week. Last weekend, we had started a transfer to a new and more powerful server and things didn't go as smoothly as we were hoping. As of today, we are happy to announce that we have successfully made the transfer, have made important forum software updates and have a new and improved app available for Android users. A new app update for iPhone users should be available as soon as Apple approves what we have submitted and that should be sometime in the next week or so. We appreciate your willingness to be patient with us throughout the mess and look forward to seeing you all here on WAYALIFE :cool:
It's all good. Yeah things like that suck, but you two give us all a great place to be. You both rock!

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! It's been a hell of a week for us and we appreciate your understanding.

We've been testing out the iPhone app and we think you're going to like it a lot.

Napalm

Thank you both for the hard work that you put in to allow us to use this Forum for free. It does not go unnoticed.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
We've been testing out the iPhone app and we think you're going to like it a lot.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better... Thanks for all the hard work and effort that you two put into this! Looking forward to the new iPhone app!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Thanks! It's been a hell of a week for us and we appreciate your understanding.

i removed the old one installed the new one and the format looks bitchen!!! Nice work and thank you!

Ddays

Hooked
HA! Apologizing for providing upgrades to a FREE site as fantastic as this one? No, thank you!
The new Android mobile app is sweet too!

BigEd

The new iPhone update is beautiful, I love the new layout. Looks like you guys spend a lot of time working on it. Thanks for everything Eddie & Cindy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for the update. So far, the updates look great. Cool UI/UE.

Tony's gonna be pissed though seeing so many "sent from iPhone" posts. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkbarnett

Glad things are working out. I tried checking things out on Monday evening with no luck and was concerned the debate was screwing with the forum. Happy to hear it's all good. Thanks for running a great jeep forum with lots of useful information.

Top Bottom