Rubicon Trip July 8-12

familytime2

I post this up early for those who live by the calender.We are planning our trip again for the Rubicon this summer.This will be a week long trip spending some down time at Buck Island and Rubicon Springs.Last year we took 14 rigs through the trail as well as a few stockers.Its a slower pace making sure everyone gets through and enjoys the views at the same time

Last edited:

in4low

Rubicon trip 2013

We are looking at the same time as you are and plan on our two grands and our jk with three-five tj's and jk's so maybe we could catch up.

GasStationGuy

Ill see you guys there! I coincidentally picked the same date for my Rubicon run!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

familytime2

Welcome guys/gals to 2013 Rubicon Trip lazy style:yup:This is for those who don't have ties to JK-Forum.I'll keep you posted here. Some things to think about before the trip in a few months,rock protection,diff covers,rock rails,recovery points front/rear,Wag bag,a box of fuel wood for the nights:thumb:

Hellfire

I got side tracked and forgot all about this. If someone bails out in the next month or two I would like to join you guys.

familytime2

Were are less than 4 weeks out:thumb:Since then we had some drop out but quickly gain more back.We will be on channel 34.Meet time is 8 am at spillway at Loon Lake with departure by 9am.Since we have down days at Buck Island and Rubicon Springs there's fishing,swimming,boating.Last year some folks brought inflatable boats and kayaks.Don't forget the bug spray.See you all there

familytime2

I think i got everything in.Last minute shopping on Sunday and were set.See you all at Loon Lake spillway 8am:yup:

Top Bottom