Smittybilt XRC armor

Krystianjk

This maybe a dumb question but I still wanna know, lets say I install the smittybilt armor and then I change my mind and wanna go back to my stock fenders will I be able to do so? Will there be any holes visible on the fenders?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Krystianjk

My opinions on the SB armor aside, it would be possible to reinstall the front fenders. At least according to the installation instructions here:

http://www.smittybilt.com/docs/installation/76880.pdf

Keep in mind they are spot glued in place, so they can get damaged on removal. Seems like a pain.

Sorry, I lied about keeping my opinion to myself. Please don't do it. Yuck!:beer:

Lmaooo, so basically it's permanent :/ ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Looks to me they are a semi-permanent install being that you cut off one of the needed supports for the factory fenders, and drill a few holes to bolt them on. The holes I would think could be hidden, but if it was me personally, I wouldnt bother installing these.

Krystianjk

Looks to me they are a semi-permanent install being that you cut off one of the needed supports for the factory fenders, and drill a few holes to bolt them on. The holes I would think could be hidden, but if it was me personally, I wouldnt bother installing these.

Wouldn't it be the same thing as the skins you have on your JK like if you'd ever take em off wouldn't you have holes?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom