Solid Soft Top Side Panels.

DVLDOG2004

I'm thinking that Id like to change the looks of my JKU by replacing the tinted window side panels with solid panels. This would also give a little more to privacy.
Question is ....
Does anyone know if these are being made or is there someplace that would make them.

Thank You,
Scott Evans

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So I understand, you want hardtop panels in place of your soft top windows on your soft top? I'm pretty sure no one makes anything like that, it will have to be custom.

I also moved your thread to the JK tech section.

Speeddmn

So I understand, you want hardtop panels in place of your soft top windows on your soft top? I'm pretty sure no one makes anything like that, it will have to be custom.

I also moved your thread to the JK tech section.

Betting he is looking to replace the sides of his soft top with soft sides again, minus the window. Not a solid (hard) side panel. Same boat, haven't heard of these being offered, might not be super hard to go to a shop with your current ones and have them mirror it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The guy on here that has the JK8 truck conversion had some solid panels made for his top, no idea where he lives however.

tbird911

Any place that does upholstry on boats and vehicles. You give them the soft panels out of your jeep-- they use those for the panel only don't have to fuss with a cutout (for the clear pane.)

Coop

Caught the Bug
Any place that does upholstry on boats and vehicles. You give them the soft panels out of your jeep-- they use those for the panel only don't have to fuss with a cutout (for the clear pane.)
I agree with this. Boat top shops work with heavy material and are familiar with weatherproof installs.

Top Bottom