What is in your home town?

JKbrick

About a month ago I noticed a sign on a building, Branik Motorsports. I looked into it when I got back to my office and they are an off road fabrication shop! I took time to stop today and talked to the owner's son, nice guy. He showed me his place, they have 2 Ultra 4 race buggies that they race, they even run KOH. They custom build Dana 60 and 9" axles, axle shafts, high steer components, machining, tube bending and .........oh and there was a Willys pickup they were putting a vortex motor in sitting by the buggy. I felt like a kid in a toy store. I was so distracted I forgot to take a single picture. So what have you discovered in your town you never knew was there?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

mstraw9379

There used to be a Nestle plant in my hometown. It closed 25-30 years ago. Used to make instant coffee there, Taster's Choice (I think).
Now it's just a small town in the middle of nowhere Ohio.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

1037CHASE

I love about 35 minutes North of Detroit and we went to town to check out the USS Detroit that just arrived from Wisconsin and is docked in front of the Renaissance Center. 1476713870006.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JDalcour

Everyones favorite shop is by me , Star Wood Motors hahaha.

They actually have great pricing on installations and parts, Its their 80k$+ builds that just get alot of hate , only because someone is willing to pay it.

Onefin

The "Beer Nuts" factory, a shuttered Mitsubishi plant that built the stripper cars (eclipse, et al ), and loads of people driving pontiacs from strip mall to strip mall.
A couple colleges, fast food chains, housing subdivisions, and grey dreary ass summer days, coupled with humidity.

Top Bottom