EVO JK/JKU Pro Series Rear Bumper **Feeler**

Evil

Just throwing this out to see if anyone would be interested. Bumper was 599.00 plus 100.00 for the powder coating (my powder coater, not EVO) and I have all the mounting hardware and install instructions. Reason I might be getting rid of the rear bumper and going with the EVO facia and D ring mounts instead is because at flex, my corner skins will smack the bumper. I have not done a full flex on the suspension yet as I am still adjusting things but from what I seen, it looks like it will hit. the powder coat is a textured black and the best I can describe it is the same finish and color as factory fenders. Asking price would be 600 and we can figure out shipping or arrange for pick up etc. Again, not certain but 99% sure I will need to go the facia route.

IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_3256.jpg
IMG_3257.jpg

Specs from EVO:
3/16” Steel plate construction
CNC laser cut and formed with precision CNC press brake
Extremely strong ¾” steel shackle mounts, 1 piece welded to bumper and through mounted to frame with 9/16” Grade 8 hardware
Shackle mounts fit 7/8” and smaller shackles
Retention (optional) of factory rear trailer hitch receiver keeping factory towing potential
Narrow width with corner wrap for ultimate in protection and avoidance
High clearance design
Easy installation
Fits 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited

thardy

Banned
So you're saying the bumper and rear corners will come in contact under flex? Looks like you're using EVO corners? Need some better pics to see what you're talking about but it seems odd to me that they wouldn't work together.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Evil

So you're saying the bumper and rear corners will come in contact under flex? Looks like you're using EVO corners? Need some better pics to see what you're talking about but it seems odd to me that they wouldn't work together.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No skins, not full flex.
IMG_4168.jpg

Evil

Yeah, it is exactly how it fits and I like the bumper but I do not like how the tub flexes and contacts the bumper. Hard to tell in the pic above before the skins were installed but the bumper and tub are in full contact.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yeah, it is exactly how it fits and I like the bumper but I do not like how the tub flexes and contacts the bumper. Hard to tell in the pic above before the skins were installed but the bumper and tub are in full contact.
Did you consider trimming the bumper at all?

Evil

Did you consider trimming the bumper at all?

Yes. my 1st thought was cut it back to clearance, then I thought solid body mounts to get rif of the tub flex then thought, its cheaper and easier to take it off and put the facia on. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom