Cold Weather

JeepFan

Hooked
Holly Molly that's cold! I was thinking about Moab this morning and decided to check the weather...12 below. Yikes! :eek:

ssgp2

Have you tried to lick a piece of metal yet!?
:D

We are getting -25c by the end of the week in Montreal.
Rain last weekend and now this.

Pictures of your area would be appreciated.

Mikes Offroad

Here is a picture from last weekend driving on one of our Ice Roads. It was only -35c that day.

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 57

Skirmish

It's been in the mid 20's (that's Fahrenheit) for my drive home in Vegas lately. Please send your dollars as I don't know how much more of this I can take. The first 8 minutes of my commute are uncomfortable.

Seriously, I didn't move out here for this. Either you should have cold or hot to deal with, not both.

Mikes Offroad

I think Mel and Eddie should come up here for the next JKX. It would have to be in the winter to get the full Experience. Mel might also need a top for EVO 1. I did install the seat heaters the kids got me for Xmas and all I can say is damn they are nice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think Mel and Eddie should come up here for the next JKX. It would have to be in the winter to get the full Experience. Mel might also need a top for EVO 1. I did install the seat heaters the kids got me for Xmas and all I can say is damn they are nice.

:cheesy: I bet Mel would do it and STILL come out wearing his camo shorts :cheesy:

Mikes Offroad

It is hard to believe but you do get use to it. It gets old but you do get use to it. The problem with wheeling in this temp is that the metal parts become real brittle (u-joints, shafts etc).

Top Bottom