So, my 19 year old daughter...

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
... wants an old Cherokee as her next car.

Proud papa here. I didn't even push her to want one. She says she loves the boxy look to them, wants 4x4 capability,to get around during the winter, to get to the college she's attending, and going down the shore or up to the Poconos.

We're doing the Internet searches in and around Philadelphia, Bucks County PA and Burlington County NJ. I've taken her out to look at a few, as time allows.

Yeah. She's badass.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Sounds like you've gone a great job at raising her! I can only hope when I have a daughter she grows up to be like that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks!

Throughout her childhood, we had either a Ram 1500 Sport, or a Jeep Liberty.

She's never really expressed an interest in cars. She didn't even really ask to get her drivers license until she was 18 (public transit is very good here in the city).

So, wish us luck with her car hunt!

WyoWeelin

Thats awesome! My daughter is 3 and everytime she sees a jeep she gets all excited and starts screaming, JEEEEEEEPPPP, I see JEEEEEP!!!

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Ours too, she spots them all, she's not 3 yet

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a 4 year old grandson. I bought the TJ when he just turned three. One of his favorite things to do is to ask me if he can drive the jeep. I'll take him out and make sure the emergency is fully engaged, in case he knocks it out of gear, and I let him pretend he's driving it with me in the passenger seat pretending like he's wheeling it over rough terrain.

And of course he spots jeeps when I drive him around.

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

Thanks. We're taking our time on it. I want to make sure we get a solid ride for her.
And I am sure you will find it for her.... then you get help her with all those nice upgrades that you know she will be wanting. Lol I have a daughter of my own who is only 11 so once I get my jeep set up I will be putting back a little here and there to get her a vehicle once she is old enough. Hopefully it will be a jeep. Our maybe I should hope it ain't a jeep lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
And I am sure you will find it for her.... then you get help her with all those nice upgrades that you know she will be wanting. Lol I have a daughter of my own who is only 11 so once I get my jeep set up I will be putting back a little here and there to get her a vehicle once she is old enough. Hopefully it will be a jeep. Our maybe I should hope it ain't a jeep lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

How's the song go?

Thank heaven, for little girls...

Eugene

The kid has good taste. The (old) Jeep Cherokee is one of those cars they could bring back with only minimal styling changes and I'd buy one. I loved my '94.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
The kid has good taste. The (old) Jeep Cherokee is one of those cars they could bring back with only minimal styling changes and I'd buy one. I loved my '94.

I liked them a lot. The 4.0 engines in them are obviously solid (my TJ is a 4.0). And they were tough little trucks. And the aftermarket options are great.

Top Bottom