So this just happened!!!

mo0s3

IMG_1476062441.598986.jpg
The Evo sliders I welded on my Brother's jeep owned this Ford !!!!
Luckily he is good but he is still waiting for the police to show up for the report!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

blanereed

Not sure on frame damage but the rest doesn't look too bad, evo deff saved him from getting the blunt force of the impact it looks like! Hope everyone's ok [emoji106]🏻

Speeddmn

I know most are saying damn..... EVO sliders rock! Well obviously they do, but hats off to your welding skills as they didn't fall off!!

AZMikeD

That sucks dude. It's never fun getting into an accident...regardless of who is at fault...but glad no one was hurt. I hope you get it fixed quickly with minimal hassle.

mo0s3

So what happened in the accident? I'm gonna take a SWAG and say he turned left in front of you but hit your side instead?

The guy was in a 24 hour shift and fell asleep at the wheel and hit my brother! Air bad deployed but he said if the sliders where not there he would have been toast! We will see how he feels tomorrow :)

mo0s3

I know most are saying damn..... EVO sliders rock! Well obviously they do, but hats off to your welding skills as they didn't fall off!!

My brother said the same thing, Evo for sure rocks! But I have to say I'm proud that my welds stood strong and saved it from a worse predicament!

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Wow, that was some impact then. Glad your brother is ambulatory. I fear he is really feeling it today though. I hope he is 100% soon.

From what you explained, this could have been A LOT worse. I am so glad for your brother.

As for the Jeep, that stuff can be replaced. However, it really shows how much more collision protection we have when we upgrade our rigs for the trail.

mo0s3

Wow, that was some impact then. Glad your brother is ambulatory. I fear he is really feeling it today though. I hope he is 100% soon.

From what you explained, this could have been A LOT worse. I am so glad for your brother.

As for the Jeep, that stuff can be replaced. However, it really shows how much more collision protection we have when we upgrade our rigs for the trail.

I know right!
It's awesome how well they hold up. We will see if my little bro is feeling it today.
Thanks for all the positive feedback I'm sure he will be happy !

Top Bottom