FORD Atlas Concept

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who haven't already seen it, this new Ford Atlas Concept vehicle will most likely be the next F-150. What do you guys think of it?

8382792709_3087891a6f.jpg

8383878316_3a81ecddab.jpg

8382792621_17ee70131b.jpg

8383884320_66a13d6a2a.jpg

8383884142_163e41695a.jpg

8383884252_afe37ce357.jpg

More pics of it can be found here:
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013/01/ford-atlas-concept-first-photos.html

LoPo

Caught the Bug
It's pretty nice, I wonder what the next gen EcoBoost engines will do for the F150's.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I like the overall look of the inside and outside but the lights are over the top. Loose all the LED BS and it'd probably be a very nice truck. :thumb:

Paisano

The front end looks kinda like a mini Super Duty. Dunno if I like I'll have to see it in person to really judge. LED lighting looks horrible like it belongs at a Rave!

Prime8

Good front end. Doors appear to be 2ft thick, while the seat looks 1ft wide...

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Not overly impressed with the super angular exterior. But the angular thing works well with the interior. With a lockable tonnue (sp?) cover, it might be an "everything you need truck/car" vehicle.

GCM 2

I like it, looks like a Super Duty-lite model. The interior LEDs are okay, but the concept car LED stuff up front and in the bed is a bit much. Over all I give it a thumbs up

hemivision

pretty awesome, like it, pretty biased though a ford guy and all, cover up the grill and the front 3/4 view sure does look very dodgey at first glance. but big fan of the new rams as well. kinda dig the auto wheel shutters, grill shutters and drop down valence for hiway mpg.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I like it, looks like a Super Duty-lite model. The interior LEDs are okay, but the concept car LED stuff up front and in the bed is a bit much. Over all I give it a thumbs up

Actually the bed lighting is great. I have always owned trucks before my JK and I can tell you it is a pain in the arse to see things with just the cargo light at night. lol I added LED's on my Ranger back in NY to be able to see at night. I agree with you on the others though.:thumb:

Top Bottom