OME 2.5" Lift on JKU w/ ARBs

Bcvetter

Hi-

There are tons of posts on here for the OME 2 inch lift. I was wondering if this lift still keeps any downward rake on the vehicle? I have a teraflex leveling kit now and was considering leaving in one of the pucks up front to counter balance the rake from the springs and my ARB. Thoughts are appreciated...

jeep670

It depends on your setup (bunpers, winch, etc) and the specific model of ome springs you choose.
Here's mine before (stock but loaded for camping) and after (with 2618/2619 ome springs).
With my setup and ome springs I measure 23inch at all 4 corners (center wheel to fender).

1810425cf8227b6049f882c115dc5aa5.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
OME 2.5" Lift on JKU w/ ARBs

Hi-

There are tons of posts on here for the OME 2 inch lift. I was wondering if this lift still keeps any downward rake on the vehicle? I have a teraflex leveling kit now and was considering leaving in one of the pucks up front to counter balance the rake from the springs and my ARB. Thoughts are appreciated...

Hard to say, depending on your Jeep. The Teraflex leveling kit comes, I believe, with two 1 inch spacers for the front. An extra inch, may be a bit much. You can find 1/2 inch spacers on Amazon, for pretty cheap, and that would take care of any rake.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom