PRESS RELEASE : NEW Rugged Ridge Ballistic Seat Covers for Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you looking to protect your Jeep JK Wrangler seats, Rugged Ridge has just announced they now have Ballistic Seat Covers. Check it out...

RUGGED RIDGE ANNOUNCES BALLISTIC SEAT COVERS FOR 2007-2016 JEEP WRANGLER JK/JK UNLIMITED MODELS
Ballistic Seat Covers Offer Additional Strength and Durability to Font and Rear Seats
seat.jpg

Suwanee, Ga. (October 11, 2016) – Rugged Ridge®, a leading manufacturer of high-quality Jeep®, truck and off-road accessories, announces the release of its line of Ballistic Seat Covers for 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU models, for both front and rear seats.

Constructed of 840 denier ballistic nylon, Rugged Ridge’s Ballistic Seat covers provide a cost-effective alternative to its Ballistic Pro Series of seat covers. While still incorporating an extremely sturdy fabric material, these covers utilize a lighter weight of nylon fiber weave resulting in a slightly lighter weight and softer feel than the Ballistic Pro, at a lower price point.
Designed with durability in mind, these seat covers are fitted with zippered front seat backs for ease of installation and adjustable straps and hooks for a form fitment. Hidden flaps engineered into the seat back allow for full side airbag functionality and uncompromised safety.

Rugged Ridge Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a five-year limited warranty and are available online and through select Jeep and off-road parts & accessories retailers nationwide with a suggested MSRP of $187.99 for the front covers and $127.99 for the rear seat cover.​

geberhard

Douchebag
Agreed with Tyler, for a few hundred bucks I would go with something else, these look like cheap seat covers in old Taxi cabs. Sure they probably will do the job, but look pretty funky. I would pick a set of Smittybilt neoprene covers for the same price.

The Rugged Ridge Elite seat covers seem a little better, but still so so. They also have Neoprene covers for not too much more.

http://www.ruggedridge.com/elite-ba...black-4-door-07-10-wrangler-jku-13266-02.html

Rugged-Ridge-Elite-Ballistic-Rear-Seat-Cover-13266.04_installed1.jpg

Lil Nasty

Agreed with Tyler, for a few hundred bucks I would go with something else, these look like cheap seat covers in old Taxi cabs. Sure they probably will do the job, but look pretty funky. I would pick a set of Smittybilt neoprene covers for the same price.

The Rugged Ridge Elite seat covers seem a little better, but still so so. They also have Neoprene covers for not too much more.

http://www.ruggedridge.com/elite-ba...black-4-door-07-10-wrangler-jku-13266-02.html

Rugged-Ridge-Elite-Ballistic-Rear-Seat-Cover-13266.04_installed1.jpg

Funny you mentioned taxi cab seat covers. I want the wood beads type ones to keep my back from sweating with the leather.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmatta33

yeah these look way too lose... I want something to put on that looks like it is from the factory...

Top Bottom