Cobra 29 LX CB w/ Bluetooth functionality

JKing

The BT Cobra is what I am currently running, however I originally wanted to try and see if the BT would link with the UConnect in the Rubicon, but it does not. I find the BT to be somewhat clunky for driving, if you have the option of using the stock JK UConnect I suggest sticking with the non BT cobra. However if you do not have any other BT option, you may find that you need to put your CB somewhere you can see the screen as it will come up with prompts all the time.

142spwz.jpg

I haven't had enough time to put the CB through its paces so I unfortunately can't give you much more that that. However if you want more photos, dimensions, menu video, BT function video, or anything you can think of just pm me and I will do that for you.

jeeeep

Hooked
i have the same cb, never use the BT, as mentioned it's not the best and without external speakers the cb speaker lacks

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I read a lot about the BT one, but from what I heard it's not worth the extra $$ or trouble. I ended up with the Cobra 29 LX.

Thanks guys. I do have the BT Uconnect that comes with my 2014 Sport Unlimited. And it works just fine...just thought the BT function would be cool to have in the CB if it was worth it. I'll be looking to get just the regular (and awesome) Cobra 29 LX.

Top Bottom