JK Experience 2013

Paisano

Signed up don't know if I"ll get the call but couldn't pass up on the chance to experience it. Wish me luck!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Question...can a Jeep TJ tag along...I don't see it being a requirement...

No its for JK's only.

As for the registration I think it has been open for a week or so if not longer. Good luck to you guys! Hopefully next year I will be ready to enter but I need lockers and a cage by then.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
tempting to try for it...but i know my jk wont be nearly ready even by the time i could get a call

Hock Edition

im hoping next year This deployment messed it up for me this year........
What kind of cage do u have to have like the bolt on support or like a full weld in cage?

GCM 2

Consent for what? :)

Consent for one of those no-talent spotters/support crew to put your precious rig in a position of submission to the trail gods.

Gregor the Overlander must break your jeep's will to return to its garage. Haha!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Consent for one of those no-talent spotters/support crew to put your precious rig in a position of submission to the trail gods.

Gregor the Overlander must break your jeep's will to return to its garage. Haha!

Whew! I'm glad you clarified. Otherwise Sharkey would be in here spouting laws about only needing to be 16. :shock:

:cheesy:

Top Bottom