Thanks you Ddays, hbkid22, Wjco and Wayalife!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Wanted to thank Jerry for all the advice and assistance, Cole for my new skins and Eddie for additional advice as well. Thanks again for the tires Doug I just got to put them back on. Thought I would wear down my old ones a little more. 1476719419628.jpg 1476719425113.jpg 1476719430023.jpg 1476719436723.jpg 1476719443660.jpg

Love my skins! Just got to fix a few screws and go back to the black one I'm a thinking! Beer budget is slowly getter better!:beer::beer::honey:

Also all the others that offered some options too!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
No need for that Pete! - that's what makes this forum what it is! :thumb:
And those came out great! 37's next right? :brows:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looking good!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Nice job :thumb:

No need for that Pete! - that's what makes this forum what it is! :thumb:
And those came out great! 37's next right? :brows:

Thanks guys! 37's? Oh fuck yeah! Then new axles, EVO enforcer, better winch, EVO tire carrier.....the list goes on and on.:)

catahoula

Caught the Bug
1476723589413.jpg
Well I was going with those on the cross member, but I think I fucked them up. Had them all wired up and working then they stopped. Fuse is got so still thinking. Could I get more info on the ones you used and how to wire? Please?

WJCO

Meme King
Well I was going with those on the cross member, but I think I fucked them up. Had them all wired up and working then they stopped. Fuse is got so still thinking. Could I get more info on the ones you used and how to wire? Please?

If fuse is popping, they are drawing too many amps or a power wire is touching ground (more likely). Look for any wires touching metal or exposed copper near metal. Also make sure there is no condensation in the lights (rare but can cause short).

catahoula

Caught the Bug
If fuse is popping, they are drawing too many amps or a power wire is touching ground (more likely). Look for any wires touching metal or exposed copper near metal. Also make sure there is no condensation in the lights (rare but can cause short).

Fuse in box has not popped. They are...

https://www.amazon.com/Auxbeam-Wate...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1Y6YTRS9E6H68VXCB091

I disconnected and will try wires.

No condensation.

Did not use wiring harness and direct wired to each side to reverse harness. Per site it stated you could do that.

Thanks Doug!

Ddays

Hooked

This is where I put mine. I just used Eagle Eyes (search on Amazon & a bunch of options come up.) I just hacked them into my harness after I found the ones that were for the backup lights. They have worked great since and I am a full-on retard when it comes to wiring.
(LOL -Funny seeing these older photos)

l-8.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
This is where I put mine. I just used Eagle Eyes (search on Amazon & a bunch of options come up.) I just hacked them into my harness after I found the ones that were for the backup lights. They have worked great since and I am a full-on retard when it comes to wiring.
(LOL -Funny seeing these older photos)

View attachment 227466

Yes I saw those and am thinking on ordering a set. Thanks brother!

Top Bottom