Very upset and disappointed with your crappy ignorant and unresponsible followers

Felixrlatorre

FCA is trying to modify the look of the Jeep to adapt it to the rest of their cars. I mean, to much fancy things and less Jeep personality. They did it with the Renegade that was a top of the line by that time. Now is a crossover. Later they might take the Wrangler and do the same thing. No more rough Jeep capable to run where ever you go, instead, anoder Barby crossover to play with. 🤔

JDalcour

FCA is trying to modify the look of the Jeep to adapt it to the rest of their cars. I mean, to much fancy things and less Jeep personality. They did it with the Renegade that was a top of the line by that time. Now is a crossover. Later they might take the Wrangler and do the same thing. No more rough Jeep capable to run where ever you go, instead, anoder Barby crossover to play with. 🤔

If youve paid any attention to the spy photos some of the steering parts look much beefier,i would wait until we fully see the thing before making assumptions. From the looks of it, it hasnt changed much....

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
FCA is trying to modify the look of the Jeep to adapt it to the rest of their cars. I mean, to much fancy things and less Jeep personality. They did it with the Renegade that was a top of the line by that time. Now is a crossover. Later they might take the Wrangler and do the same thing. No more rough Jeep capable to run where ever you go, instead, anoder Barby crossover to play with. ��

:shock: Another "purist"! Please tell us more about how FCA wants to turn us all into Bruce Jenner. :crazyeyes:

Felixrlatorre

Mr.ty "purist" that was my opinion, if you don't like it, well, don't read it. By the way, knowledge man, I beleive that you don't know what Jeep means if you do you know what I'm talking about, othrrwise don't keep on teading from other guys post to learn. Ok "purist" [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Mr.ty "purist" that was my opinion, if you don't like it, well, don't read it. By the way, knowledge man, I beleive that you don't know what Jeep means if you do you know what I'm talking about, othrrwise don't keep on teading from other guys post to learn. Ok "purist" [emoji13]

I'm all ears (and I have the knowledge to quote posts) please tell me Mr. Manley, how is the JL not a Jeep?

You are Mr. Manley right? CEO of Jeep? Because I'm pretty sure he is the one who can say if it any vehicle is a Jeep or not.

If you don't like my opinion of your "purist" assessment, well, don't read it. :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King

Dude, who pissed in your cheerios? :idontknow:

WJCO

Meme King
Yeahh right whatever do some research then talk.

Please enlighten us. I was not aware that 'research' was involved when it comes to visual comparisons and opinions of what we're looking at. How should I 'research' this? Like this: 'How can I determine FCA's agenda while viewing one of their photos?'

sipafz

Caught the Bug
FCA is trying to modify the look of the Jeep to adapt it to the rest of their cars. I mean, to much fancy things and less Jeep personality.

"They did it with the Renegade that was a top of the line by that time. Now is a crossover".

What do you mean when you say "They did it with the Renegade that was a top of the line by that time"? As far as I know, the Renegade is a new line based off a Fiat 500. Otherwise all other "Renegades" were trim packages of other lines. Try using the American Language if you want to get a point across. [emoji849]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I sent out an emailer to everyone today and got the following email response from this guy...

Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:44 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: RENEGADE on STEROIDS? Check it out on WAYALIFE!

After the issue that I have yesterday with some of your crappy ignorant and unresponsible follower you have on your web site that don't respect the opinion of the people and start humiliate other followers and your lack of competence in read and solve problems in your site by the way, your page has no way to unsubscribe from your site, I have been desided to unsubscribe from this group.
Take me out of the your site and your mailing list.
Hopefully for last time, thank you.
Very upset and disappointed,
SFC Latorre, Felix R.
US ARMY (RET)

Took me a while to figure out what happened but apparently, these posts are what got under his skin. :rolleyes2:

I have since moved them out to the Infirmary.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So, I sent out an emailer to everyone today and got the following email response from this guy...

Took me a while to figure out what happened but apparently, these posts are what got under his skin. :rolleyes2:

Well he is a fucking English major isn't he. And I like the military signature. REALLY?

Signed:

BSFC Frank A.

Boy Scouts (RET.)

Jackal01

I expected better behavior from a veteran. :crazyeyes:

-Charlie
Firefighter
Domino's rewards member

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
How did this oversensitive jackass make it through Basic Training? :grayno:

Jerry
Not retired. Still working to pay for Jeep parts.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Thats gotta be a record right? 0-Bitch in like 1 Post ? Anyways .. Send him some rubber dog shit or something for his efforts. Bill me for the fed ex.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
SFC Latorre, you have 7 posts, since 30 April 2015. Thanks for contributing. You called out an experienced, long time member here, and expected to get away with it, with no dialogue? This is an Internet forum. There is nothing here but back and forth dialogue. Log out, don't come back. Enjoy your retirement.

Clay Clanton, RPh
Still working

Top Bottom