Worry About Yourself, Fucking web wheelers.

eric262

These were pulled from my 2012 at around 25,000 miles. Upgraded to UD60s.

Selling as a package, which includes:

Front Dana 44
5.13 gearing
factory e-locker
RCV axle shafts
Reid Racing knuckles
ARB diff cover
lower control arm skids
Nitro sleeves
C-gussets welded in

Rear Dana 44
5.13 gearing
factory e-locker
Alloy USA axle shafts
ARB diff cover

Everything works great. The axles are just a little dirty.

Located in Odenton, MD.

$4000.

Mz8dBD9hFt2kRGWrkNTJlIGywvlAixHVxL6JCxMgYLxcICKvyR3D3opDsLWBL42VpG2nNAox0q1Gqg=w800-h600-no

U8NTB3_gV5MxJntiBh6Fptq7A8v9AmXGDecnmULIe9XGbBHXKksVyPBtSWjsOgq2LNCaRelMdLQxWA=w800-h600-no

BgGI-5rVNJtdKXsdD569CR4He_JKx1OZmStSojp8SdKAY0GC17I3po0IA8sv_qQtpEqTRFOh80nCtQ=w800-h600-no

mBfPOJqNlqbZ7IrvFgOCVWJZcTFzb5aFymTjdiFc1O64fxn2EgbFdNrlIiMajCstMDlfHzWrt8od6Q=w800-h600-no

M38zliA2v0imKS1FX1rK2hjIA7jB_PfxyNQqvlgH_pJRJnKX6rv0dTKgHI2l2Tn24tL0ZWNkOFGh9Q=w800-h600-no

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. You've been MIA for two years but decided to drop by to unload some shit on us for a profit. Simply amazing. :grayno: Did you try the local newspaper classifieds? :idontknow:

sandfrog

Wow. You've been MIA for two years but decided to drop by to unload some shit on us for a profit. Simply amazing. :grayno: Did you try the local newspaper classifieds? :idontknow:

You know. I'm just a bystander. I read and post if I have something useful for others to read. What I see more than most on this forum lately is a bunch of hating and shit talking. I am one of those guys that does his own thing and stays down low.

Why can't people just let folks be? I'm sure someone will make a smart ass remark about this post but I had to speak my mind. We should all help and be welcoming without being quick to judge.

Did this guy do anything wrong? Is there some loyalty line that he crossed? No. I'm sure he is like many that have the app, read the posts and enjoys the atmosphere... at least until now.

My main enjoyment in life is my mountain biking and competitive racing. In that community there is never the kind of foolish arguments I see here. It's just a trip to see. Not quite sure what to think other than to drop the mic now and simply walk away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
He has 13 posts in 3.5 years. Around here, there is some desire that people actually make an effort to be part of the community before serving themselves by trying to make a buck.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
You know. I'm just a bystander. I read and post if I have something useful for others to read. What I see more than most on this forum lately is a bunch of hating and shit talking. I am one of those guys that does his own thing and stays down low.

Why can't people just let folks be? I'm sure someone will make a smart ass remark about this post but I had to speak my mind. We should all help and be welcoming without being quick to judge.

Did this guy do anything wrong? Is there some loyalty line that he crossed? No. I'm sure he is like many that have the app, read the posts and enjoys the atmosphere... at least until now.

My main enjoyment in life is my mountain biking and competitive racing. In that community there is never the kind of foolish arguments I see here. It's just a trip to see. Not quite sure what to think other than to drop the mic now and simply walk away.

IMG_1476948236.158083.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
You know. I'm just a bystander. I read and post if I have something useful for others to read. What I see more than most on this forum lately is a bunch of hating and shit talking. I am one of those guys that does his own thing and stays down low. And I don't bother paying any attention to the forum rules or any other threads like this because I'm oblivious to anything that doesn't interest me.

I fixed it for ya Sandy

WJCO

Meme King

This community has so much to offer, good people, good info, good experience. It really tweaks me when people come here for their own agenda like this, especially when they've been a member here for so long. This guys been gone for 2 years and then drops by to sell something. And his previous posts before that were for his own agenda. As Eddie's stated before, the only reason we have a classifieds section is for active members to share with each other.

Last edited:

eric262

I'm going to respond to all the negativity in one post.

Go out and work on your jeep or go drive over some rocks.

This is the problem with this country today, everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing. Worry about yourself.

Fucking web wheelers.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

This is the problem with this country today, everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing. Worry about yourself.

Fucking web wheelers.

lol im a web wheeler :thinking:

WJCO

Meme King

Fucking web wheelers.

:thinking: So you're worried about what we're doing with our Jeeps now :idontknow: You came to our house and ignored the 'No Soliciting' sign for your own agenda, guess you were worried about yourself...

Ddays

Hooked
Love me some drama queens. Sigh.

:cheesy: You must as you keep coming back to see the responses. You're a dumbass.

edit: Whats wrong with this country is that idiots like you pay no attention to any rules and assume that you can do whatever you want. Go pound sand up your ass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom